Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Richt out, Sark in?

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DawgFader said:

Wilcox is an Oregon guy that can coach. Cristobal is not an Oregon guy who can’t coach.

Nike can hire an OC.

What does "Oregon guy" matter? Is that like the Michigan man? Sounds important.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

DawgFader said:

Kristowbaws needs to stay. He’s as Sarky as it gets. I would prefer Oregon not hire Wilcox.

Can someone explain the "don't let Oregon hire Wilcox" theory for me? I thought he was so so as a coordinator at Washington. Cal is a 1/2 of a team.
    Its more is telling of what people think of the current head coach at Oregon than what they think of Wilcox imo.

Wilcox is a good defensive coach. Who knows as a head coach at this point. Not sure cristoball will ever do anything with the talent they have. This season was a huge failure.
    You've got your doog blinders on. Huge failure was the dead give away.

First year coach removed from what they've just been through? And the classnhes pulling In? Only a doog calls that huge failure. And he beat Peterman. And Wilcox.

Keep chanting Sark Sark. But don't answer the actual question.
    Bark for Sark! or better yet...

Wouldn’t be surprised if Oregon once again proved itself to be a stepping stone job. Wilcox would never leave.

• Options
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Kristowbaws needs to stay. He’s as Sarky as it gets. I would prefer Oregon not hire Wilcox.

Can someone explain the "don't let Oregon hire Wilcox" theory for me? I thought he was so so as a coordinator at Washington. Cal is a 1/2 of a team.
    Its more is telling of what people think of the current head coach at Oregon than what they think of Wilcox imo.

Wilcox is a good defensive coach. Who knows as a head coach at this point. Not sure cristoball will ever do anything with the talent they have. This season was a huge failure.

First year coach removed from what they've just been through? And the classnhes pulling In? Only a doog calls that huge failure. And he beat Peterman. And Wilcox.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Oregon once again proved itself to be a stepping stone job. Wilcox would never leave.

I have no idea what that post means.

He's right. Half of you doogs think the world is Petersen or Sark.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    It’s just a cool shirt.

Insert black and white photo of Petersen and Sark.

All Cristobal has ever been able to do is recruit. Why would that change now? Help me understand why you think a Cuban dude from Miami is better fit in Eugene than Wilcox?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,083
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

You're the biggest doog here and it isn't close
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh right, off season recruiting natty, why does that sound familiar?
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I like how @creepycoug is fueled by so much Husky hate. He is really hurt dawg! Don't ask him if he is alright!
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

DawgFader said:

Crystal balls lost to Cuog before halftime.
  • Options

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Fuck off Re-Run.

I remember you when you were jerking off to the very mention of Jim Mora, Jr. Doesn't get doogier than that.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    DawgFader said:

It’s just a cool shirt.

All Cristobal has ever been able to do is recruit. Why would that change now? Help me understand why you think a Cuban dude from Miami is better fit in Eugene than Wilcox?

I asked you to help me first. Help me understand what being a Cuban dude from Miami and a guy from Eugene has to do with anything? How has the Michigan Man bit worked out for Michigan?

Chip Kelly is from New Hampshire. Are you serious with this?

And apparently we're conceding he can recruit now.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Ddy
  • Options
    edited December 2018

DawgFader said:

It’s just a cool shirt.

I asked you to help me first. Help me understand what being a Cuban dude from Miami and a guy from Eugene has to do with anything? How has the Michigan Man bit worked out for Michigan?

It’s pretty simple, he can recruit and he can’t coach. How many times do I need to say that? You need to be able to do both to concern me, I believe Wilcox can coach and recruit. Your turn.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

It’s just a cool shirt.

It’s pretty simple, he can recruit and he can’t coach. How many times do I need to say that? You need to be able to do both to concern me, I believe Wilcox can coach and recruit. Your turn.

Bullshit. You were yapping about Cubans amd being from Eugene. It's that simple. Keep track of your point.

And you believe Wilcox can do both? Based on what? Show me the recruiting chops. Show me how great Cal was this year. Their offense was almost as retarded as Miami's. Your turn.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,106
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

It’s just a cool shirt.

Dear great and powerful Allah - please...please....please let CrystalBalz hire his bama homey Sark as the next OC at Oregon.

• Options

Doog it up

Say hi to Jimmy Mora. I hear he's going to be at the tailgate.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doog it up

2007 wanting Mora was the opposite of dooging

Keep struggling
  • Options

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

It’s just a cool shirt.

Bullshit. You were yapping about Cubans amd being from Eugene. It's that simple. Keep track of your point.

And you believe Wilcox can do both? Based on what? Show me the recruiting chops. Show me how great Cal was this year. Their offense was almost as retarded as Miami's. Your turn.
    Answer the question creep. Why is Cristobal the right guy. Stop being a whiny bitch and avoiding the question.
  • Options

Doog it up

2007 wanting Mora was the opposite of dooging

Keep struggling
    Melt down started.

It is quintessentially dooging.

Hire from the James tree.

He's a Washington guy. Always wanted to be here! Would only leave the NFL for Washington.

Its doogie af.

Get off the Internet and go bug your wife. You're in Pasadena for fuck's sake. You should be drunk and in her pants by now.