Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm Hearing... 2014 Predictions

What will the voices tell him this year?

My guesses:
1) Alleged recruiting violations by Jim Mora and his staff. There have been rumblings for quite some time, some of which led to [plot twist] Mora being turned down by UW and Texas.
2) Continuations on the "Mythical Top 5 Recruiting Class" that Sark was going to pull off if he had not left. Joe Mixon, Juju Smith, Buddha Baker...all planning to shock the world with a signing day surprise for their favorite coach.
3) Players having difficulty "buying in" to Petersen and staff following "player's coach Sark"; especially in how they don't get as much access to the media

Comments

• Options
    Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    I'm sure that since Kim still has a throbbing boner over Sark we will hear how Sark needs to get "his guys" in at SC when the Trojans finish 7-5. Kiffen sure left the cupboard bare.....

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I'm sure that since Kim still has a throbbing boner over Sark we will hear how Sark needs to get "his guys" in at SC when the Trojans finish 7-5. Kiffen sure left the cupboard bare.....

I have a throbbing boner over your signature.

If you ever change it I will hunt you down and go jihad.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2014
    I look forward to continually hearing that Pete's first class is an unmitigated disaster (despite being full of solid players), while being reminded that Sark, who's first class yielded exactly 2 players of note, was the greatest recruiter to ever grace the sidelines at Montlake.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have all the screen shots I need
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    ... Throw something in there about Petersen not being 'edgy' enough and it's rubbing recruits the wrong way ...

.... But that's just what he's hearing ...
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Ok so that's one vote "no" on a return to the Hermoine GIF

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    sounds scary accurate
  • Options
    I'm sure this post will come up eventually "This transition from Sark who the players loved to Petersen who is a no nonsense coach reminds me of when UW went from Neuheisel to Willingham. We all saw how that ended....."

Even though at the time they all praised the transition to Ty. Still Kim is fucking stupid and hypocritical like that.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Am I the only one that's starting to get creeped out by the 'rubbing recruits the wrong way' talk? #hisandusky
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

topdawgnc said:

One vote yes.
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

One vote yes.
    1-1.....poll's open till Friday nite