Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Critical ? for Mods in these trying times

chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
Which one of you useless subs is going to put together the Jesse Callier Memorial reranking thing?

when do we do that?

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Well that was very much a TSIO thing so it's probably done. New management, fewer options, same high price. Thanks Enumclaw.

Hmmm...I think that was a hardcore husky thing. Coker did the work but the data came from here. The desire to compare projections vs performance, and specifically to debunk the doog myth of Sark the ace recruiter, all came from the community here not just from the tsio guys.

I suggest a treaty may be in order. He can go ahead and bring that with him, but advertise and provide the links to vote and results in both places.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

Well that was very much a TSIO thing so it's probably done. New management, fewer options, same high price. Thanks Enumclaw.

Hmmm...I think that was a hardcore husky thing. Coker did the work but the data came from here. The desire to compare projections vs performance, and specifically to debunk the doog myth of Sark the ace recruiter, all came from the community here not just from the tsio guys.

I suggest a treaty may be in order. He can go ahead and bring that with him, but advertise and provide the links to vote and results in both places.
    I support cross pollination of coolness.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,920
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

I support cross pollination of coolness.
    I suggest a treaty meeting that involves fire water and multiple sharp blunt objects.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    Hardcore gonna get a reservation outta medicine creek treaty 2.0?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    GGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Woof said:

Swaye said:

@Woof has stepped up and will be doing the Jesse Callier Memorial thread this year. I will supervise.

I have volunteered as tribute. I will get it going after the Rose Bowel. I would hate to start this before Jake defines his career with an epic last minute TD drive (to cut OSUs lead to 13).
    I was slowly walking up to the stage when to my surprise, Woof protected me: