Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Said goodbye to my Dawgman brethren

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
and said it just wasn't for me....even kept it classy for Damone.

and I see Mr. Terry Dell is taking it personally and threatening not to post inside info anymore.

(sighs)

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    i predict there was at least one poast in that thread that said:

door ass out

staff, true?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Typical bullshit. The Kim dawgman.com rally speech came sooner than I expected. I thought he would stay quiet for a few weeks.

The problem is, Kim's source for this Oregon stuff was from an anonymous poster he had never met. It's been documented and proven. That's not a source and people should feel ripped off for getting that kind of bullshit information for their money.

That's great that Kim has never burned a recruit. He should have stuck to that formula. Instead he acts like an insider when really he is just a mouthpiece for the coaches and AD. He's not fooling anyone.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kim also poo-poos the access accusation. Says he's had media credentials since day one.

That's not at issue Kim. What's at issue is how much off the record stuff you get from Sark and Woody. It's not about credentials. Hell, we here at Hardcore Husky could get credentials if we got enough readership. The second you start to criticize Sark or Woody, that's the second you don't get little whispers from the coaching staff and Woody. That's why you hated Ty. Ty didn't give you shit for rumors and you pissed and moaned about it all of Ty's first two years.

Fuck you Kim. We here at Hardcore Husky know your little game. That's why we're over here now. The doogs on your site my buy your continued bullshit, but we don't.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kim also poo-poos the access accusation. Says he's had media credentials since day one.

That's not at issue Kim. What's at issue is how much off the record stuff you get from Sark and Woody. It's not about credentials. Hell, we here at Hardcore Husky could get credentials if we got enough readership. The second you start to criticize Sark or Woody, that's the second you don't get little whispers from the coaching staff and Woody. That's why you hated Ty. Ty didn't give you shit for rumors and you pissed and moaned about it all of Ty's first two years.

Fuck you Kim. We here at Hardcore Husky know your little game. That's why we're over here now. The doogs on your site my buy your continued bullshit, but we don't.

Take notes Kim. CheerWest is showing you how to do a rally speech.