Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Eastside Catholic star Gee Scott commits to tOSU

2»

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    I don't think it's a big deal for us. I think that Silas Starr from Central Catholic is someone from the NW that the Ducks want. There are many WR's nationwide that Oregon would prefer over Scott. We had a tremendous WR class in 2019.

I think your responses are fueled by the knowledge you know but can't admit the fact that Mario and Company are going to continually spank Petersons a$$ in recruiting.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

Domicillo said:

DJDuck said:

Yes I would be excited too since it's been what 18 yrs since you've been there. The usual arrogant little husky ____. Hell if your kids are in High School or younger they've never seen the Huskies in the Rose Bowl. They should enjoy themselves.

For a University that has never had a men's NCAA Championship in any sport your blather is pretty humorous.

I love women
    You mean you love women Rowers? Which is the only place you have had a National Championship. Hell not even in a Major women's Sport.

Even the Beavs have Two Men's National Championships and they are in a Major sport
    Wrong.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

What's hilarious is you buffoons have moved to the "we never wanted him anyway narrative" so quickly. He is a 4 star. Playing dumb to make a point doesn't look good.........he is a 2020 recruit. He wouldn't be expected to have many offers since we are still in the 2019 cycle.

We actually didn’t want him anyway. He would have been offered if we did.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    This thread delivers in an idiot way
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This thread delivers in an idiot way

Agree.