Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Eastside Catholic star Gee Scott commits to tOSU

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
edited December 2018 in Duck Refuge
Ouch! A four star kid that lives just a few miles from UW campus committing to the Buckeyes is not good news. There is a long time before signing day but the Huskies will need to spend a lot of valuable time trying to flip a Washington kid that lives right next door.

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    You sound like the 7th place kid in the 40 yard dash on Field Day in grade school making fun of the 4 th place kid for losing.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    Never lost to anyone in a short race in Grade school

Only lost in Hugh School to a football teammate at Washington High school in San Francisco........Mike Shipp

Mike was a track star and ran a 10.2 Hundred meters.

Great substantive post though. We are so much more wise now.
    edited December 2018
    I do know one thing I wouldn't act like a jerk and attack other people and act as blase' as you if we lost Central Catholic 4 star Silas Starr to a Big 10 team.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    DJDuck said:

Ouch! A four star kid that lives just a few miles from UW campus committing to the Buckeyes is not good news. There is a long time before signing day but the Huskies will need to spend a lot of valuable time trying to flip a Washington kid that lives right next door.

Tim is on our? side
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    We didn't offer him you dumb shit. Oregon did offer him but looks like he wasn't interested.
    Sorry if we seem a little distracted at the moment but we’re too busy planning to be in the Rose Bowl 🌹 to be concerned about how many Stars Fetters gave some local kid with an overbearing Dad.
    Btw, is this the only Buckeye smack we’re gonna see this week?
    Yes I would be excited too since it's been what 18 yrs since you've been there. The usual arrogant little husky ____. Hell if your kids are in High School or younger they've never seen the Huskies in the Rose Bowl. They should enjoy themselves.

For a University that has never had a men's NCAA Championship in any sport your blather is pretty humorous.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    DJDuck said:

Yes I would be excited too since it's been what 18 yrs since you've been there. The usual arrogant little husky ____. Hell if your kids are in High School or younger they've never seen the Huskies in the Rose Bowl. They should enjoy themselves.

For a University that has never had a men's NCAA Championship in any sport your blather is pretty humorous.

I love women
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,968
    Domicillo said:

DJDuck said:

I love women
    Me2
    Domicillo said:

DJDuck said:

I love women
    You mean you love women Rowers? Which is the only place you have had a National Championship. Hell not even in a Major women's Sport.

Even the Beavs have Two Men's National Championships and they are in a Major sport
    and you had no part in any of it.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,262 Swaye's Wigwam
    Locker room cancer
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    This thread is hilarious
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    DJDuck said:

I do know one thing I wouldn't act like a jerk and attack other people and act as blase' .

Ironic, coming from a quook on a doog bored, commenting on a recruit never offered by UW.

Know your* role.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,579
    DJDuck said:

Domicillo said:

DJDuck said:

I love women
    You mean you love women Rowers? Which is the only place you have had a National Championship. Hell not even in a Major women's Sport.

Even the Beavs have Two Men's National Championships and they are in a Major sport

• IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    DJDuck said:

Take it to eQuook. Or PM @IrishDuck22 to get this place dialed in better.
    What's hilarious is you buffoons have moved to the "we never wanted him anyway narrative" so quickly. He is a 4 star. Playing dumb to make a point doesn't look good.........he is a 2020 recruit. He wouldn't be expected to have many offers since we are still in the 2019 cycle.