Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL: Decommitment thread

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Swaye said:

Jonah T didn't even want to sign with Oregon but his mom refused to sign his LOI to USC. Mom was not going to give up the "Poly mom" clique she joined with the other Oregon football Poly moms on Twitter. She just wouldn't. They're all gonna get dressed up and hang out together at the games and have a great time feeling like they're special. It's gonna be the best time of HER life. And if she's lucky, one of the Poly dad's or Coach Joe will give her lonely, thirsty ass some play. Who gives a fuck what Jonah wants? It's all about HER.

lol.

everybody Oregon ever lands really wanted to go to UW.
    Nah, this one really wanted to go to SC. Doubt he sticks.
    Dude. You're obsessed with Oregon. Sad. Sad, really.

Mods!

@StrongArmCobra
    I'm not gonna lie Creep, SAC is actually growing on me in a weird way. Should I seek help?
    I can actually see why he’s growing on you. For me it’s tough because I don’t respect him. Everybody else here can give it and take it. The problem with SAC is that the moment adversity comes he hides, aka Hawaiian vacation. He’s like a little kid. Poking fun and going neener...neener...neener, but when you come after him, he runs and cries to mommy. SAC represents the one quality I hate in a person, and that’s being a coward. When your a coward like he is, I’ll never respect you. I guess that’s why he’ll never grow on me.

I hang in there when things are tough to get my vengeance when things go right. SAC takes the fun out of that, because he disappears the moment you get that chance.
    There is that point. He hid like a bitch and lied about it. No honor.
    60-46
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

Jonah T didn't even want to sign with Oregon but his mom refused to sign his LOI to USC. Mom was not going to give up the "Poly mom" clique she joined with the other Oregon football Poly moms on Twitter. She just wouldn't. They're all gonna get dressed up and hang out together at the games and have a great time feeling like they're special. It's gonna be the best time of HER life. And if she's lucky, one of the Poly dad's or Coach Joe will give her lonely, thirsty ass some play. Who gives a fuck what Jonah wants? It's all about HER.

lol.

Mods!

@StrongArmCobra
    I'm not gonna lie Creep, SAC is actually growing on me in a weird way. Should I seek help?
    I can actually see why he’s growing on you. For me it’s tough because I don’t respect him. Everybody else here can give it and take it. The problem with SAC is that the moment adversity comes he hides, aka Hawaiian vacation. He’s like a little kid. Poking fun and going neener...neener...neener, but when you come after him, he runs and cries to mommy. SAC represents the one quality I hate in a person, and that’s being a coward. When your a coward like he is, I’ll never respect you. I guess that’s why he’ll never grow on me.

I hang in there when things are tough to get my vengeance when things go right. SAC takes the fun out of that, because he disappears the moment you get that chance.
    60-46
    Oh how sweet...you can count. Good job little man

Swaye said:

lol.

Mods!

@StrongArmCobra

60-46
    Oh how sweet...you can count. Good job little man
    Merry Christmas. 60-46.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Swaye said:

lol.

Mods!

@StrongArmCobra

60-46
    Hid like a bitch and lied about why.

@StrongArmCobra

Swaye said:

lol.

Mods!

@StrongArmCobra

60-46

@StrongArmCobra
    I was in Hawaii. Don't know why you desperately want to believe I lied about that but it's bizarre. Sorry you didn't get the opportunity to talk shit but when my team loses I prefer to be an adult and remove myself from the constant negativity on the boards, especially when I'm on vacation. College football is not so important to me that I allow it to negatively affect my mood.

60-46, Pac-12 Champs.

Swaye said:

lol.

Mods!

@StrongArmCobra

60-46

@StrongArmCobra
    I was in Hawaii. Don't know why you desperately want to believe I lied about that but it's bizarre. Sorry you didn't get the opportunity to talk shit but when my team loses I prefer to be an adult and remove myself from the constant negativity on the boards, especially when I'm on vacation. College football is not so important to me that I allow it to negatively affect my mood.

60-46, Pac-12 Champs.

edited December 2018
    @greenblood I became a UW football fan in 2009 as a teenager the season after they went Owen12. No fair weather fan here. I just don't allow college football to affect my mood.

60-46, Pac-12 Champs

@greenblood I became a UW football fan in 2009 as a teenager the season after they went Owen12. No fair weather fan here. I just don't allow college football to affect my mood.

60-46, Pac-12 Champs

Sure.
    edited December 2018

Swaye said:

lol.

Mods!

@StrongArmCobra

60-46

@StrongArmCobra

60-46, Pac-12 Champs.
    Sure.

Hid like a bitch. #2 rule of fight club.

Swaye said:

lol.

Mods!

@StrongArmCobra

60-46

@StrongArmCobra

60-46, Pac-12 Champs.
    Sure.

Hid like a bitch. #2 rule of fight club.
    Had a great time in Hawaii. Came home and a month later watched UW win the championship. Great time to be a Dawg baby WOOOO!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    So you went on a month long vacation? Lol You’re too stupid to be that loaded.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

60-46, Pac-12 Champs

Thanks Sark.
    Pretty gross move of desperation on Oregon's part offering the scrub brother of Ishmael Sophser to try to sign him. I don't even think the Sark staff would have done that. Pretty pathetic.

I hope they get Rodney but not Ismael.

That would be funny. LSU also offered Rodney, so I'm guessing it will be a package deal