Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fightin' Romars working on a moral victory

2»

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dnc said:

Btw, WTF happened to the dawgpack? I was watching my only 5 minutes of UW Bball during the uconn game and the pack was an embarrassing 30-60 people
    Home games are embarrassing to watch now. I was a student during Romar's first four years, if you didn't show up an hour early you were sitting in the top rafters.
    That was not the case the first year and a half of the Romar era.

True, but was still better than it is now.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We all knew the game would end this way. Dang. If it weren't for Romar's annual non-conference collapse this wouldn't have been a must-win game.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Still don't believe in moral victories but I've already given up on this team and I was planning on turning off the game by halftime so it was nice watching the whole game (even though I already knew he outcome). They played a fairly solid game.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Still don't believe in moral victories but I've already given up on this team and I was planning on turning off the game by halftime so it was nice watching the whole game (even though I already knew he outcome). They played a fairly solid game.

Probably the best defensive effort all year, and one of the better rebounding efforts.

The team is not very good but they could have a decent year in conference if they flat outhustle everyone. Not confident it will hold up, but gave me a little bit of hope.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    We were out of the tourney before Christmas. Fuck.