Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    DawgsRusDawgsRus Member Posts: 40
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    whuggy said:

DawgsRus said:

AF9705 said:

I know a lot of people have commented that Asa will be surrounded by UW commits at the Poly Bowl. Asa isn’t going to the Poly Bowl.
    Unless they change the rule this year a player can play in one game. The All American Game is the most prestigious & he is scheduled to play in it.

Haha look again my friend. Asa is not on the roster for the under armor all American bowl. Only the poly bowl. Just cause he states he is an “adidas all American” adidas does not have a game
    I thought he was on the roster with Tuitele and McDuffie.
    It could be true. But I don’t see him listed.
  • Options
    DawgsRusDawgsRus Member Posts: 40
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Also. I can confirm it is two bowls and not one.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    Just posting to spam the fucking board like most of you retards
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Notre dame knows that the poly bowl is a serious blow to their recruiting if asa makes it there.
  • Options
    DUIrishDUIrish Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    animate said:

Notre dame knows that the poly bowl is a serious blow to their recruiting if asa makes it there.

To be fair ND will have Brendon Clark, Marist Liufau, Isaiah Foskey and Isaiah Rutherford there so it's not like UW would have free reign on him.
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 785
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    This kid has taken up a lot of my holiday time. I want him, but it would be nice if he'd simply honor the commitment he voluntarily asserted for months and months.
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    It’s now become a national punchline how butthurt UW’s coaches & fans are over all of this. LOL
    ND wants him, but UW is obsessed with him.
    And since UW fans are calling stuff “spam,” a lot of info being posted on here is just fiat out wrong. But it’s funny watching people lose their poop over a kid.
    Even funnier watching Petersen & Lake embarrassing themselves nationally.
    And Ruth Robbins & other UW “reporters” blocking other reporters for posting facts on their Twitter pages.
    Most ND fans aren’t really concerned where he goes. Much more concerned about Fosket. They are just enjoying the UW national meltdown....
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

It’s now become a national punchline how butthurt UW’s coaches & fans are over all of this. LOL
    ND wants him, but UW is obsessed with him.
    And since UW fans are calling stuff “spam,” a lot of info being posted on here is just fiat out wrong. But it’s funny watching people lose their poop over a kid.
    Even funnier watching Petersen & Lake embarrassing themselves nationally.
    And Ruth Robbins & other UW “reporters” blocking other reporters for posting facts on their Twitter pages.
    Most ND fans aren’t really concerned where he goes. Much more concerned about Fosket. They are just enjoying the UW national meltdown....

LOL

Firstly there is Husky passion (sometimes misplaced, but still).

And Foskey isn’t as valuable as Turner. Maybe in Hudl you watch but in a full game you’d know why we care more about Turner than Foskey
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    fuck it, not gonna feed the trolls