Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    SeaTurtleSeaTurtle Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    Jerome Bettis says 'Get on the bus!:
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What does committed even truly mean?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Fuck you you turncoat fucking Domer.

Hope that makes your decision easier.

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969

Another update from Loy:

Just touched base with a source.

Turner still considering both options, nothing has been determined behind closed doors yet, but he has told both staffs that he wants to have a decision done by today.

So, essentially nothing new, but that's the latest around 5:45 pm.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Bread said:

Another update from Loy:

Turner still considering both options, nothing has been determined behind closed doors yet, but he has told both staffs that he wants to have a decision done by today.

Fuck Turner. Talent matters but he’s a pussy. Taylor Rapp, Tommie Smith. Tony Parrish et. All he’s not.

Pull the offer and double down on McCoy, Ford, Martinez, Hemuli, To’oto’o in January. I’d rather have the extra scholarship than some fag who can’t make up his mind, the kind of fag that hesitates on a bang bang play and costs us? a game.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    DawgFader said:

Baseman said:

Bread said:

Another update from Loy:

Fuck Turner. Talent matters but he’s a pussy. Taylor Rapp, Tommie Smith. Tony Parrish et. All he’s not.

Pull the offer and double down on McCoy, Ford, Martinez, Hemuli, To’oto’o in January. I’d rather have the extra scholarship than some fag who can’t make up his mind, the kind of fag that hesitates on a bang bang play and costs us? a game.
    This kid is bigtime gamer. He’s a difference maker and Lake will turn him into a 1st rounder.

He’s a pussy. A talented pussy but a pussy. Pussies don’t make good football players. I like good football players. HE had to take his official visit in the summer so he could make his decision. On his terms. He COMMITED SIX MONTHS AGO.

Now he decides he likes Notre Dame better. The team, the school, their coaches—except for Jimmy Lake. He’s had his test drive. He said he’d buy. He didn’t. He needed a few hours, then a night, then a couple of days. Now he might not pick until February.

He obviously doesn’t want to be here. I wanted him two days ago. Now I don’t. Fuck him.
  • Options

Baseman said:

DawgFader said:

Baseman said:

Bread said:

Another update from Loy:

This kid is bigtime gamer. He’s a difference maker and Lake will turn him into a 1st rounder.

He’s a pussy. A talented pussy but a pussy. Pussies don’t make good football players. I like good football players. HE had to take his official visit in the summer so he could make his decision. On his terms. He COMMITED SIX MONTHS AGO.

Now he decides he likes Notre Dame better. The team, the school, their coaches—except for Jimmy Lake. He’s had his test drive. He said he’d buy. He didn’t. He needed a few hours, then a night, then a couple of days. Now he might not pick until February.

He obviously doesn’t want to be here. I wanted him two days ago. Now I don’t. Fuck him.
    Jilted lover.
    Begging someone to stay who doesn’t want to be with you is pathetic.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Is midnight the deadline?
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012

Is midnight the deadline?

Hawaiin time?