Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"I don't know much about history don't know much about biology ..."

124»

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    and you wonder why nobody will play with you
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Coug, you claim to have balls but once again you lack reading comprehension and are studiously ignorant of the actual post-modern education process. I have no problem with an honest education process. I have a problem with an indoctrination process that is doesn’t involve a complete and honest evaluation of the actual history and facts surrounding Marxism. I’m guessing that in 2018 that there isn’t one avowed conservative teaching history at either Oregon or Washington. If there is, they are outnumbered 10 to 1 by leftard professors. Look at this board, I haven’t seen one leftard attempt to have an actual honest discussion about anything of substance. In this thread alone you have just been making sh*t up, ignoring sh*t and phucking strawmen. The last thing a leftard wants is an honest discussion.

Ha! Good one.

So, how many handles do you have? Is it a lot of work to switch back and forth?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Coug, you claim to have balls but once again you lack reading comprehension and are studiously ignorant of the actual post-modern education process. I have no problem with an honest education process. I have a problem with an indoctrination process that is doesn’t involve a complete and honest evaluation of the actual history and facts surrounding Marxism. I’m guessing that in 2018 that there isn’t one avowed conservative teaching history at either Oregon or Washington. If there is, they are outnumbered 10 to 1 by leftard professors. Look at this board, I haven’t seen one leftard attempt to have an actual honest discussion about anything of substance. In this thread alone you have just been making sh*t up, ignoring sh*t and phucking strawmen. The last thing a leftard wants is an honest discussion.

You talked to an attorney about honesty! Coffee is not sinus friendly.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Well, you haven't. So keep phucking that strawman ass. We actually care about the deficit. Once again, you leftards seem to have a reading comprehensive problem.

I’ve got mor OG Republican blood in me than any poaster here. Axe around. Just saying that every time I’ve tried to be a deficit hawk in the Tug, I get told that we can tax cut and grow our way out of deficits and debt as a percentage of GDP.

Well you've never been told that by me. We need to seriously cut our spending and we should start with our entitlement and welfare programs.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Well, you haven't. So keep phucking that strawman ass. We actually care about the deficit. Once again, you leftards seem to have a reading comprehensive problem.

I’ve got mor OG Republican blood in me than any poaster here. Axe around. Just saying that every time I’ve tried to be a deficit hawk in the Tug, I get told that we can tax cut and grow our way out of deficits and debt as a percentage of GDP.

Well you've never been told that by me. We need to seriously cut our spending and we should start with our entitlement and welfare programs.
    Kewl. I will send you a chinvite to the next Hardcore Husky Deficit Hawk Society meeting. @RaceBannon will be eating cat food for dinner and driving to Tijuana for Dr's visits by the time we're done fixing things.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Only have been here a short time, but I don’t recall any conservative that hasn’t called for controlling our spending. Got anyone in mind that meets the strawman that you just ass phucked? Saying we don’t have a revenue problem isn’t the same as saying we don’t need to get a handle on spending. We have all criticized Trump on this issue and it’s the main reason I didn’t vote for him.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Only have been here a short time, but I don’t recall any conservative that hasn’t called for controlling our spending. Got anyone in mind that meets the strawman that you just ass phucked? Saying we don’t have a revenue problem isn’t the same as saying we don’t need to get a handle on spending. We have all criticized Trump on this issue and it’s the main reason I didn’t vote for him.

So, you’re a Hillary supporter.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Until the American electorate - and I mean everyone from AARP voters to pour people - is willing to consider some cuts in benefits, we do, in fact, have a revenue problem. Tax cuts make for good electoral politics. Spending cuts not so much. And the GOP leadership going back to the Bush 43 administration has been just as intellectually dishonest as the Democrats on our nation's finances.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Crash, bail-in, reset, inflation, inflation, inflation, fixed.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I’m not a PIPS supporter in the slightest. Trump has turned out much more conservative than I thought though and a fighter. I’d vote for him today in a heartbeat. Increasing taxes to chase revenue is in the long run a loser. At this time in California, the feds and state will take half of a wealthy person’s income. That is more than enough. If you want less private sector economic activity, tax it. I agree that we get the government we vote for. But given the poor state of our public education system which prides itself on turning out economic illiterates who don’t do math or science combined with a MSM which is itself economically illiterate and thinks that tax and spend is the key to economic growth and a pop culture which thinks that capitalism is bad, then you get what we have.