Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Queery on Defensive class

2»

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I had an ill-formed theory that offensive recruiting was pulling down overall rankings. Guess not.

And @DoogCourics ...

Thank you

No thanks needed, as it was my punishment on taking forever to do it.

And I know you thanked me before, I just missed that you did it and wanted to say you're welcome!

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I had an ill-formed theory that offensive recruiting was pulling down overall rankings. Guess not.

And @DoogCourics ...

Thank you

No thanks needed, as it was my punishment on taking forever to do it.

And I know you thanked me before, I just missed that you did it and wanted to say you're welcome!

Cool.

By the way, @DoogCourics

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

And @DoogCourics ...

Thank you

7 Offensive Commits - 4 Four Star - 3 Three Star - 3.571 Avg (Compared to 3.583 Avg Defense) - .8941 Composite Score Avg (Compared to .9022 Composite Score Avg Defense)

Offense is a little lower than the defense in both avg star and avg composite score, but it's honestly not much of a gap. 5 more commits on the defensive side does boost it a touch.

Honestly it's just a nicely balanced class all around in regards to not too many players skewing it either direction.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

And @DoogCourics ...

Thank you

7 Offensive Commits - 4 Four Star - 3 Three Star - 3.571 Avg (Compared to 3.583 Avg Defense) - .8941 Composite Score Avg (Compared to .9022 Composite Score Avg Defense)

Offense is a little lower than the defense in both avg star and avg composite score, but it's honestly not much of a gap. 5 more commits on the defensive side does boost it a touch.

Honestly it's just a nicely balanced class all around in regards to not too many players skewing it either direction.
    Other than Fautanu all the criminally underrated recruits are on D.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

And @DoogCourics ...

Thank you

Some of our D guys should be rated higher than they are.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I actually thought we were closer to Oregon than that. Shoutout to @greenblood Oregon is a clear 1, with us at 2, and then a huge gap to 3. USC is a dumpster fire. I feel like I am in bizarro world.
  • Options
    Laiatu Latu Update:

UW: 13 Commits - 8 Four Star - 5 Three Star - 3.615 Avg - .9053 Composite Score Avg

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Update: got home and had to listen to my wife vent. Now I’m making dinner because I’m hungry.

As punishment I’ll do two versions, one with avg star rating and one with composite scores out of 1.0000.

Fuck myself and fuck having a real life and sincerest apologies to all those waiting on pins and needles, aka, Perineum man.

get your shit together