Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coker giving us the roof treatment

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Remember in animal farm how the pigs were seen dining at the table with forks? They were virtually indistinguishable from humans. Coker's ascension to the pinnacle of TBS is eerily similar. He's turning into Roof. I wonder how fat his ass is getting.

Could be worse...he isn't Kim yet.

HuskyJW said:

Stop giving Coker shit people...do you know what a production the TSIO tailgate will be? He’s been meeting with caterers daily to make sure everything is beautiful!

I'm gluten free. Not intolerant by any means....just a life choice.....so will there be options for us GF people?

Also, LDD will need a Vegan-Kosher meal. We'd gladly pay an additional $0.81 for this.

Thanks again!
    Is booze gluten free?
    They have gluten free beer which is fucking awful.
    There's an Omission IPA, can't remember who makes it, that's gluten free and pretty good. I don't need or care about gluten free shit, but I like to try most everything in the beer aisle.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

Stop giving Coker shit people...do you know what a production the TSIO tailgate will be? He’s been meeting with caterers daily to make sure everything is beautiful!

I'm gluten free. Not intolerant by any means....just a life choice.....so will there be options for us GF people?

Also, LDD will need a Vegan-Kosher meal. We'd gladly pay an additional $0.81 for this.

Thanks again!
    Is booze gluten free?
    Tito's is
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Remember in animal farm how the pigs were seen dining at the table with forks? They were virtually indistinguishable from humans. Coker's ascension to the pinnacle of TBS is eerily similar. He's turning into Roof. I wonder how fat his ass is getting.

HuskyJW said:

Thanks again!
    Is booze gluten free?
    There's an Omission IPA, can't remember who makes it, that's gluten free and pretty good. I don't need or care about gluten free shit, but I like to try most everything in the beer aisle.
    He just needs more tim
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

HuskyJW said:

Thanks again!
    Is booze gluten free?
    IPAS are for fags lol
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HuskyJW said:

Thanks again!
    Is booze gluten free?
    Yup!

Beer however is not. But if you're a pussy who doesn't like hard alcohol, there is always hard cider, wine, or champagne which is also gluten free.

See everyone can be a drunk!