Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to PurpleJ

For someone who hates the recruiting bored, you sure do like to lurk and see what's new and what we're all talking about so that you can chime in and remind everyone how much you hate the recruiting bored. I think deep down you want to stay involved but like a middle schooler you have to act cooler than the nerds.

Son, we live in a world that has recruiting, and those recruits have to be stalked by men with keyboards. Who's gonna do it? You? You, @PurpleJ ? @Dennis_DeYoung, @CokeGreaterThanPepsi, @Neighbor2972, and myself have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Coach Pete and you curse the rankings. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that stalking teenagers, while tragic, probably saved poasters who can't keep up with it all. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves fandom! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on this bored. You need me on this bored. We use words like "fluid hips", "fast twitch", "beautiful". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent stalking teenagers. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very knowledge that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and stalk a kid. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Comments