Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Laiatu Latu, 4* 2019 BUCK, Carmichael (Jesuit), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited December 2018

He's a buck. How many defensive tackles do you think we can play? Just because he can get to 300 doesn't mean he will or should.

You don't limit this kids physical potential or force him to starve himself to fit a position for smaller guys. He's a DT/DE all the way. He'll be 290+ after one year in UW's weight room. Not a Buck. We got Tryon, Zion, and Trice lined up at Buck. We're good.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I think he's perfect as the big Buck/DE, even at 6'5 290 or wherever he ends up. I'm not super concerned about the lack of OLB's, we can find ways to get the talent on the field. Paama/Ngalu - NT, Tuitele/Bandes - DT, Latu - DE, Trice - Buck/Sam/whatever

Holy fuck what a class
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,924
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Holy ballz btp. I specifically cited finding some one over 21 to buy you weed, not alcohol. See what happens when you don’t listen to your Dads.

Enjoy the hangover son!
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    I think it’s good to remember that all these kids getting weighed right now are coming off of 4 months of football and for many a straight 14-20 months of doing the football camps, circuits and 7v7s. It’s completely naturally for them to have fluctuations in their weight at this time of year. Yes Latu is at a higher weight than expected and like @Neighbor2972 said will likely move more to a Benning type role where he’s flexible enough to bounce across the line but primarily sits as the big body on an end. With his athleticism and ability off the edge, I don’t think they’d push him near 300, but a thick 285ish sure.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,924
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Picturing this guy bouncing around the edge throwing linemen and blockers around like rag dolls while still managing to make a vicious rugby style tackle gives me a hard on.

This line in 2-3 years is vying for beat d-line in college football.

Doog doog doog. Now if we can just keep spam.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

He's a buck. How many defensive tackles do you think we can play? Just because he can get to 300 doesn't mean he will or should.

You don't limit this kids physical potential or force him to starve himself to fit a position for smaller guys. He's a DT/DE all the way. He'll be 290+ after one year in UW's weight room. Not a Buck. We got Tryon, Zion, and Trice lined up at Buck. We're good.
    You think he's gonna gain 20-30 lbs in one year of weight training? And the alternative to that is to "starve"? JFC. Latu is easily over 20% bodyfat. Probably closer to 30%. If you don't think he can get stronger without gaining weight you don't know shit. We've seen plenty of kids get leaner after they get here. Rapp dropped almost 10 lbs this off-season. You really think that limited his physical potential? More weight isn't always better. HTH.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    Fellas it’s about that time once again....
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Fellas it’s about that time once again....

Poast the whole video, this jif doesn’t do it justice
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited December 2018

You think he's gonna gain 20-30 lbs in one year of weight training? And the alternative to that is to "starve"? JFC. Latu is easily over 20% bodyfat. Probably closer to 30%. If you don't think he can get stronger without gaining weight you don't know shit. We've seen plenty of kids get leaner after they get here. Rapp dropped almost 10 lbs this off-season. You really think that limited his physical potential? More weight isn't always better. HTH.
    One of your more retarded posts. Yes motherfucker, big fucking Poly kids can gain muscle way faster and easier than regular ass white people like yourself. 20 pounds of muscle gain in a year for a huge Poly kid is nothing. He already went from 235 to 270. He doesn't have that much body fat to lose to be in the normal body fat percentage range of NFL defensive lineman with a similar frame. His genetics are his genetics. You put him in the weight room he's gonna make gains.

Rapp is a fucking safety. What the fuck are you doing comparing a safety to a defensive lineman? Rapp lost about 10 pounds of body fat to get faster with his muscle growth potential already being maxed out. I'm talking about a defensive lineman who hasn't reached his muscle growth potential and is going to make muscle gains in the weight room. It's inevitable and he's going to gain more muscle weight than the fat weight he loses. He's a defensive lineman. Why are you fighting it?
  • Options
    TheDozerTheDozer Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

FUCK YES!! I LOVE CHRIS PETERSEN!! I LOVE THIS PROGRUM!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! KWAT CAN FUCKING CROOT NOW BITCHES!! ITS FUCKING OVER!! CHRIST PETERSEN IS THE BEST CORCH IN TE CUNTRY DAMMIT! WATCH TE FUCK OUT HOES!

FUCK U!!! FOR BEING TOO STUPID NOT TO GET INTO UW. my retarded ass got in
    IN MY DEFENSE I GOT A 1500 on MY SAT AND SOMEHOW DIDNT GET IN. A 3.2 GPA WILL DO IT TO YA I GUESS. FUCK UW FOR ACCEPTING IN STATE STUDENTS AT A LOWER CLIP THAN OUT OF STATE KIDS. FUCK ADMISSIONS BUT I FUCKING LOVE THIS FOOTBALL PROGRUM. IT WILL FOREVER HAVE MY HEART. I CAN ALWAYS GO BACK FOR GRAD SCHOOL ANYWAYS. BUT GO FUCKING DWAGS AND EAT MY FUCKING ASS.
    A 1500 SAT is not a very good score...
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    RDR said:
    Probably just a video of him announcing at the dinner on Saturday or something. I doubt he has anything too extravagant prepared.
  • Options
    TheDozerTheDozer Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

TheDozer said:

FUCK YES!! I LOVE CHRIS PETERSEN!! I LOVE THIS PROGRUM!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! KWAT CAN FUCKING CROOT NOW BITCHES!! ITS FUCKING OVER!! CHRIST PETERSEN IS THE BEST CORCH IN TE CUNTRY DAMMIT! WATCH TE FUCK OUT HOES!

IN MY DEFENSE I GOT A 1500 on MY SAT AND SOMEHOW DIDNT GET IN. A 3.2 GPA WILL DO IT TO YA I GUESS. FUCK UW FOR ACCEPTING IN STATE STUDENTS AT A LOWER CLIP THAN OUT OF STATE KIDS. FUCK ADMISSIONS BUT I FUCKING LOVE THIS FOOTBALL PROGRUM. IT WILL FOREVER HAVE MY HEART. I CAN ALWAYS GO BACK FOR GRAD SCHOOL ANYWAYS. BUT GO FUCKING DWAGS AND EAT MY FUCKING ASS.
    A 1500 SAT is not a very good score...
    It's scored out of 1600 dipshit.
    Oh I see that they've changed since I took it. My apologies BTP
  • Options

Stats are for losers
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

RDR said:
    Probably just a video of him announcing at the dinner on Saturday or something. I doubt he has anything too extravagant prepared.
    #SCODUCKS confirmed
  • Options
    Swaye said:

My SAT score and my credit score are the same I think

It could be worse, my ACT score and my credit score are within a point of each other.
    U a token redman so u could have gotten a 0, any school would have taken you. U just were too stupid to go to UW
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

One of your more retarded posts. Yes motherfucker, big fucking Poly kids can gain muscle way faster and easier than regular ass white people like yourself. 20 pounds of muscle gain in a year for a huge Poly kid is nothing. He already went from 235 to 270. He doesn't have that much body fat to lose to be in the normal body fat percentage range of NFL defensive lineman with a similar frame. His genetics are his genetics. You put him in the weight room he's gonna make gains.

Rapp is a fucking safety. What the fuck are you doing comparing a safety to a defensive lineman? Rapp lost about 10 pounds of body fat to get faster with his muscle growth potential already being maxed out. I'm talking about a defensive lineman who hasn't reached his muscle growth potential and is going to make muscle gains in the weight room. It's inevitable and he's going to gain more muscle weight than the fat weight he loses. He's a defensive lineman. Why are you fighting it?
    You should never be allowed to live alone. You need a nurse.