Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Free AZ Duck!!!

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If we can ban AZCuck without breaking any rules, why not Hondo?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

If we can ban AZCuck without breaking any rules, why not Hondo?

Free pub bitches!!!
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    AZDuck was bad for Derek's brand
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

His poasting resembled similar to the cesspool you find over at 4chan

Like this cesspool?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

His poasting resembled similar to the cesspool you find over at 4chan

Like this cesspool?
    Not even close. Compared to 4chan HH is like a church bored.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I hate being one of the only Quooks left, as the refuge has turned into the damn Alamo. I'm out there defending the turf against 100,000 invaders.

But seriously, I've never witnessed any of AZDuck's meltdowns, but if they were bad enough for Derek to ban him multiple times, it's probably legit. I trust Stalin's judgement on this one, and it has nothing to do about him sending me to the Gulag if a I disagree, not at all...

AZDuck’s meltdowns were bad, and at one point his series of chain PMs got HH blocked at the gas station where I work. But if it came down to bringing him or Mosster back, it’s the actual duck 153 times out of ten.
    Mooster isn't actually banned. DDY did it for a joke but he was unbanned pretty quickly. He just hasn't come back because he doesn't want to face the music of how much stuff he has gotten wrong.
    I don't know. He's so full of himself, so what you said might not be possible.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I hate being one of the only Quooks left, as the refuge has turned into the damn Alamo. I'm out there defending the turf against 100,000 invaders.

But seriously, I've never witnessed any of AZDuck's meltdowns, but if they were bad enough for Derek to ban him multiple times, it's probably legit. I trust Stalin's judgement on this one, and it has nothing to do about him sending me to the Gulag if a I disagree, not at all...

AZDuck’s meltdowns were bad, and at one point his series of chain PMs got HH blocked at the gas station where I work. But if it came down to bringing him or Mosster back, it’s the actual duck 153 times out of ten.
    Mooster isn't actually banned. DDY did it for a joke but he was unbanned pretty quickly. He just hasn't come back because he doesn't want to face the music of how much stuff he has gotten wrong.
    I don't know. He's so full of himself, so what you said might not be possible.
    He's everything I expect ua fans to be