Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to @UWTICKETS

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
So I put in for the highest level tickets for Rose Bowl...but you gave us $160 bleacher seats in section 8H....fine.

HOW IN THE HELL IS THE SECTION NEXT TO US (the $215 level) 1/2 EMPTY AND FOR SALE ON TICKETMASTER?

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bc algorithms allow Ticketmaster and others to buy up all of the tickets that go on sale to the public.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How long have you been a season tix holder? I put in for seatbacks and got 7H, close to the field.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    edited December 2018
    Postal91 said:

How long have you been a season tix holder? I put in for seatbacks and got 7H, close to the field.

Family has had 'em forever. 30 years or so.....Ah well.

Am thinking they automatically gave non-Tyee the $160 seats without looking at priority....and didn't have enough Tyee's buying the other sections...my conspiracy theory of the day.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Postal91 said:

Am thinking they automatically gave non-Tyee the $160 seats without looking at priority....and didn't have enough Tyee's buying the other sections...my conspiracy theory of the day.
    Jen Cohen and the grassy knoll
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775

HuskyJW said:

Postal91 said:

I don't think she has vegetation on her chest.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

So I put in for the highest level tickets for Rose Bowl...but you gave us $160 bleacher seats in section 8H....fine.

HOW IN THE HELL IS THE SECTION NEXT TO US (the $215 level) 1/2 EMPTY AND FOR SALE ON TICKETMASTER?

I got screwed the same at the fiesta bowl
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

Postal91 said:

Jen?

this bc (I saw this used by a hitech guy earlier) melons remind me of grassy knolls