Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm hearing..

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Kim said he never beats his chest...

Except when he does..

mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1361&t=11083157

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    It would be so very wrong for someone to bump that thread.

Very, very wrong.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It would be so very wrong for someone to bump that thread.

Very, very wrong.

It needs to be done.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Re: Matmik......I hate being right all the time...
    Kim:

You being right is normal because you do your homework.

Why these trolls can't get the clue that despite their denial, the painful truth is harder and harder to ignore/DENY each day. Then, when they get what the get, guaranteed--they will immediately put ALL the blame on the NCAA. Bank on it! Denial is not a river to these obsessed trolls--it's their only way to avoid the truth.

The part that makes me laugh is that they have their ears stuck on your every word because they hate what you say, but they can't help but CONSTANTLY come here to see what you are saying. Why? There is only one reason. They respect you, but will NEVER admit it. But, trolling constantly here says actions speak much louder than words. Who do they really think can't see through them? I can't decide whether it's more hilarious or hilariously pitiful...LOL!

We know that when there is clearly an elephant in the room, yet one in the room of 100 says there is no elephant there, well, delusional and denial is what that is.

But, that doesn't make the truth go away. Elephants are hard to ignore...and the hard truth hurts..

That is from our favorite singer Krisvashon of course. Also someone did bump this thread and Kim's silence in the new bumped thread speaks volumes.