Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

JFC the fucken I love JT Daniels thread. Fuck him he sucks fuck USC they suck. That is the point! Stats are for fucken losers! We will win period I don't give a shit if Skinny is decimal points below him! Wtf! Any other fucken USC recruiting points you want to make for USC?

Take this blind homerism to Doogman where it belongs.
    This has @StrongArmCobra alt-handle all over it.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla, Daniels had a higher ypa than Eason.

Obviously ignore completion percentage but if you want to argue about completion percentage you should probably check ypa before writing 4 paragraphs about how maybe Daniels was just checking down while Eason was hucking it deep.

Also I wouldn't just assume Eason was facing a much tougher schedule. The SEC East was pretty bad that year and he drew last place Ole Miss and 8-5 Auburn from the West (missing Bama and LSU.)

It just means more in the SEC ... haven't you heard?

Also, yards per completion, yards per attempt, etc. that's where I'd go back to is the SEC defenses are better than the PAC defenses.

We'll see going forward ... I stand by my assessment.
    I would abandon that assessment. You've been given a clear reason to do so. That ain't it.
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

JFC the fucken I love JT Daniels thread. Fuck him he sucks fuck USC they suck. That is the point! Stats are for fucken losers! We will win period I don't give a shit if Skinny is decimal points below him! Wtf! Any other fucken USC recruiting points you want to make for USC?

I know when I wrote it. I was like, I sound like such a fucken doog.

You guys that are saying Daniels has better stats than Eason are right. Stats favor Daniels. But doesn't Browning have some awesome stats too. You guys are right Daniels has better stats but fuck him anyway I wouldn't want him on my team I'll take our skinny, sirmon and yankoff anyday. Maybe I'm being king doog but I will take our QBs over Daniels even if I'm wrong.

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DawgFader said:

Kyle Ford is unlike any receiver to be on the Dawgs roster since Reggie Williams. If he comes here he’ll be a mega star and very likely a lottery pick, like Reggie.

Is he really that superior of a prospect to Kasen Williams? To me they’re in the same category of elite, and I think people gloss over how good Kasen was early on because that catastrophic leg break he suffered that completely ruined him. I suppose it’s moot though, because yeah, Ford will be a stud if he comes here.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Huffman changed his Ford CB from USC to foggy today.

It wasn't on USC before. He hadn't put in a CB in yet for Ford.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

DawgFader said:

Kyle Ford is unlike any receiver to be on the Dawgs roster since Reggie Williams. If he comes here he’ll be a mega star and very likely a lottery pick, like Reggie.

Is he really that superior of a prospect to Kasen Williams? To me they’re in the same category of elite, and I think people gloss over how good Kasen was early on because that catastrophic leg break he suffered that completely ruined him. I suppose it’s moot though, because yeah, Ford will be a stud if he comes here.
    Kasen was pretty overrated long before the leg break.

He looked like he was going to be a star as a high schooler and his last couple games as a freshman but he never put it together. I've heard rumors that he was way more into weed than working on his game but who knows. I do know he never learned to run a route, never had a thousand yard season and eight games into his junior year (before the break) he had 29 receptions.

The break was unfortunate, but I don't think he was set up for any huge success without it.

I'll be shocked if Kyle Ford is not significantly more productive than Kasen Williams.
    He loved to smoke. This is true.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

DawgFader said:

Kasen was pretty overrated long before the leg break.

He looked like he was going to be a star as a high schooler and his last couple games as a freshman but he never put it together. I've heard rumors that he was way more into weed than working on his game but who knows. I do know he never learned to run a route, never had a thousand yard season and eight games into his junior year (before the break) he had 29 receptions.

The break was unfortunate, but I don't think he was set up for any huge success without it.

I'll be shocked if Kyle Ford is not significantly more productive than Kasen Williams.
    He loved to smoke. This is true.
    Who doesn’t?
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

You guys that are saying Daniels has better stats than Eason are right. Stats favor Daniels. But doesn't Browning have some awesome stats too. You guys are right Daniels has better stats but fuck him anyway I wouldn't want him on my team I'll take our skinny, sirmon and yankoff anyday. Maybe I'm being king doog but I will take our QBs over Daniels even if I'm wrong.

Seriously. Just stick with one handle.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    kh83 said:

Disagree. @JustWinNow has self awareness.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

You poast in riddles.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

kh83 said:

Disagree. @JustWinNow has self awareness.
    Oh god, that means StrongBallzNow is Skynet...
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Baseman said:

You poast in riddles.
    I guess so. But you don't Win anything if you figure them out.

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    We’re never getting Kyle Ford, We’re never getting Kyle Ford, We’re Never getting Kyle Ford, (looks at all his UDUB connections), FUCK WE NEED KYLE FORD, (watches Aaron Fuller and Andre Baccellia all year) FUCK WE NEED KYLE FORD, (sees the timing of his USC visit and KKKliff) We’re never getting Kyle Ford, We’re never getting Kyle Ford.

Welcome to my purgatory.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

We’re never getting Kyle Ford, We’re never getting Kyle Ford, We’re Never getting Kyle Ford, (looks at all his UDUB connections), FUCK WE NEED KYLE FORD, (watches Aaron Fuller and Andre Baccellia all year) FUCK WE NEED KYLE FORD, (sees the timing of his USC visit and KKKliff) We’re never getting Kyle Ford, We’re never getting Kyle Ford.

Welcome to my purgatory.

YVBFE