Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Who would have thought that the Iraq War would last longer than The Weekly Standard
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018
    Subscriptions at an all-time high!!!

I'm guessing that it's not be good for business to insult and chastise half your subscribers.

Just read more info into it. It looks like the parent company also owns the Washington Examiner, and that it's going to cannibalize the Weekly Standard.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That said, trump sucks
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Who would have thought that the Iraq War would last longer than The Weekly Standard

First published in September of 1995 - last issue December 2018.

Iraq war - Mar 20, 2003 – Dec 18, 2011
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,013
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    National Review also went Never Trump and shot a foot off. Jonah Goldberg in particular shit all over himself.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    #NeverTrump will rise again!
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This is no surprise. The Weekly Standard at least attempted intellectualism. There ain’t no room for that shit in the modern day GOP. In 30 years we’ll finally get our real life President Camacho.

• Options

This is no surprise. The Weekly Standard at least attempted intellectualism. There ain’t no room for that shit in the modern day GOP. In 30 years we’ll finally get our real life President Camacho.

I laugh at you thinking a college degree means what it used to...
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

El oh fucking El. So it's not that more educated people vote for Democrats now. It's that a college education is shit.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    2001400ex said:

El oh fucking El. So it's not that more educated people vote for Democrats now. It's that a college education is shit.
    More educated doesn’t mean smarter. Some of these so called “professors” are some of the dumbest people you’ll ever meet. They use big words in making retarded stances thinking their words make them credible. Again, I’ll repeat...Educated and intelligence are not the same thing.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

More educated doesn’t mean smarter. Some of these so called “professors” are some of the dumbest people you’ll ever meet. They use big words in making retarded stances thinking their words make them credible. Again, I’ll repeat...Educated and intelligence are not the same thing.
    Trump loves the poorly educated.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Yes education and intelligence is not the same thing. And I know some super smart people who didn't even graduate high school. And dumb fucks that have Masters degree. But you are fucktarded if you are arguing that on average, the non college educated person is smarter than the college educated person.