Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Markel Reed, 2019 3* CB, Temple, TX

Decommitted from TTech recently and their 247 insider just CBd him to UW.

https://247sports.com/Player/Markel-Reed-46049861/

Comments

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Wait... did will Harris actually do something?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I saw this yesterday. Likely a backup plan guy. I cant imagine they're taking another db if they get mcduffie and hold onto everyone else
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I saw this yesterday. Likely a backup plan guy. I cant imagine they're taking another db if they get mcduffie and hold onto everyone else

I could see them taking 5 DBs if they whiff on some of the other high value targets (the WRs, Latu).

I think McMillan gets a last second offer in that case though. These other guys are McDuffie backups. McMillan is the "don't offer until we're sure we have room" guy.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Interesting. Second Texas Tech Decommit this month that I've heard rumblings of washington. Kingsbury taking Paopao's spot on staff is looking less absurd by the day.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I could see them taking 5 DBs if they whiff on some of the other high value targets (the WRs, Latu).

I think McMillan gets a last second offer in that case though. These other guys are McDuffie backups. McMillan is the "don't offer until we're sure we have room" guy.
    Well we likely lose five scholarship DBs, (Murphy, Miller, McIntosh, Joyner and Rapp). So it makes sense to sign five.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    ZoneUW said:

Well we likely lose five scholarship DBs, (Murphy, Miller, McIntosh, Joyner and Rapp). So it makes sense to sign five.

Exactly
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

Exactly
    That being said, I really want Dontae McMillan, over this dude or that LA kid.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Bread said:

Interesting. Second Texas Tech Decommit this month that I've heard rumblings of washington. Kingsbury taking Paopao's spot on staff is looking less absurd by the day.

Isn't Kingsbury goin to USC
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Committed to Boise, along with Dennis's other big crush Dylan Hall.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Committed to Boise, along with Dennis's other big crush Dylan Hall.

Dylan Hall is gud. Reed is 'ok'.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club