Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Drake Jackson, 2019 4* DE, Corona (Centennial), CA

Comments

• Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Wouldn't it be nice if we had some people that covered UW recruiting who weren't complete retards?

In order to do Bama sleuthing I was reading their boards and updates and it's like 'oh wow, this is what civilization looks like'.

Look, they don't 100% know what's going to happen, but they just cover it thoroughly, enthusiastically and professionally. They aren't defensive. They aren't obviously idiots, they make educated guesses and say things that make sense.

It was so trippy.
    It’s almost as if they really give a fuck...

Imagine that.
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 755
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We know Doogman etc are retards. How does any of this get us Drake Jackson?

And Kyle Ford?

And Danny Hammers?

And Stephon MF Wright?

And Laiatu Latu?

And a real TE?

Focus, you fucksticks. Focus.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

JECAR said:

Wouldn't it be nice if we had some people that covered UW recruiting who weren't complete retards?

In order to do Bama sleuthing I was reading their boards and updates and it's like 'oh wow, this is what civilization looks like'.

Look, they don't 100% know what's going to happen, but they just cover it thoroughly, enthusiastically and professionally. They aren't defensive. They aren't obviously idiots, they make educated guesses and say things that make sense.

It was so trippy.

Imagine that.
    We have a strange mix of not giving a fuck, being full of shit, being EXTREMELY fucking lazy (but trying to convince our subscribers that the service they pay for is a favor and that they work sooooo hard), being intellectually lazy (different than being dumb), being insecure assholes and being dumb as a box of rocks.
    You forgot: being BOOBS
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

JECAR said:

It was so trippy.

Imagine that.
    We have a strange mix of not giving a fuck, being full of shit, being EXTREMELY fucking lazy (but trying to convince our subscribers that the service they pay for is a favor and that they work sooooo hard), being intellectually lazy (different than being dumb), being insecure assholes and being dumb as a box of rocks.
    Some of this is controllable (proper use of Twitter, research and data applied to message boards/forums, expectations...). Other shit (like #Goducks or #wareagle in a person’s Twitter page that works for the UW athletic department) only changes when the first part gets unfucked.

You may sound like a total pussy on the Podcast, but your fucking message is abundantly clear in how important ALL OF IT IS. Recruiting is a year round “thing” and the foundation for program success. Do you think the Clemson (probably the best model for what UW should strive to be) fan base would tolerate the kind of fuck, fuck bullshit that our athletic department puts forward for game day experience? Of course not. We need to change our mindset, across the board.
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited December 2018
    Passion said:

Asshole.

Waiting on @BleachedAnusDawg to confirm....

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,826
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

JECAR said:

It was so trippy.

Imagine that.
    Were you describing the tsio alternatives or the members of the tsio board?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Yo that shit nice b. Fridge, oven and microwave all side mounted into wood cabinets? can you post the address and leave it unlocked? I promise I’ll just live there and not steal anything. You can even claim me on your taxes and tell women you’re trying to sleep with you adopted me from a mixed children foster home.
    That's a typical suburban home. You really must be fast strategy. I apologize for doubting your background.