Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stephon Wright, 2019 4* DE, Cathedral HS, Los Angeles, CA (offered)

Comments

• Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This one I don’t get... ASU has the hot hands, fine. USC had an in home late Nov. and has a new DL coach and they want his ear, okay. But to go from UW changing the course of his commitment, to all the sudden being shunned and Oregon getting back in the picture as well, this one makes no sense. Would love to be a fly on that wall.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2018

This one I don’t get... ASU has the hot hands, fine. USC had an in home late Nov. and has a new DL coach and they want his ear, okay. But to go from UW changing the course of his commitment, to all the sudden being shunned and Oregon getting back in the picture as well, this one makes no sense. Would love to be a fly on that wall.

Maybe Coach Pete decided to move on. I could see Wright playing some games and Coach Pete just had enough and canceled the in home visit.

This is what some people might say. I am just sharing their opinions, so don't twist.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    Maybe it has something to do with Ali Gaye and Arizona Western shutting down its program?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Crawfish said:

Maybe Coach Pete decided to move on. I could see Wright playing some games and Coach Pete just had enough and canceled the in home visit.

This is what some people might say. I am just sharing their opinions, so don't twist.
    i could buy that.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370

Just post your 23 and Me results and this can all go away quietly.

Are you the one who ran off @BrickSquad?
    He was a victim of the first annual Gary Purge, yes. Sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

@LaMichael_Corleone how are you poly and black but have a white hand?

I don’t. But shoutout to you guys. My grandpa on my moms side is straight from China and my grandma is white trash. My grandpa on my dad’s side is a black guy from Texas and my grandma is Hawaiian and black. But I’m glad we covered the issue here of questioning someone’s race instead of questioning someone who implied they’d rather have polys because of their culture than black kids. Again shoutout to you guys.
    Finally a black guy! After @bricksquad got shitcanned we were missing our diversity initiative numbers. Back to a jew, an asian, a messican, a black and a red. And this place is lousy with fags. We're all set.
    this bored is NOT racist
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    Swaye said:

TheDozer said:

Swaye said:

I don’t. But shoutout to you guys. My grandpa on my moms side is straight from China and my grandma is white trash. My grandpa on my dad’s side is a black guy from Texas and my grandma is Hawaiian and black. But I’m glad we covered the issue here of questioning someone’s race instead of questioning someone who implied they’d rather have polys because of their culture than black kids. Again shoutout to you guys.
    Finally a black guy! After @bricksquad got shitcanned we were missing our diversity initiative numbers. Back to a jew, an asian, a messican, a black and a red. And this place is lousy with fags. We're all set.
    You can add me to the messican total. But I lurk more than I post so put me down for .5
    Two Messicans? This changes everything. One messican is cool. Two messicans and shit starts getting stolen.
    To be fair, he's my alt.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Here's what I think: kid would like to go to UW. Mom wants $$.

She should reach out to Tosh
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

How the fuck you misdiagnosed? So high yellow they they think y

Swaye said:

Im a lurker too. I am also sure i am the only ape on the board.
    WTF? Engrish monkey man.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231

Why would his mom want back surgery medical bills?
    Cue marlonsbrother "fuck youse guys!"
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

serious question... @Dennis_DeYoung where do you think the line is as far as how hard UW should pursue/push to get a recruit (stephon wright). Should they go all out and bagmen style or stick with petersens recruiting strategy as it stands now?