Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mora to Tejas?

13»

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,406
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NYCdawg said:

@TheHB: these are fresh rumors from today. Check the date of the article you linked (12/17/13).

I know. I just like that quote from a couple weeks ago.

I also like it when you post. Both of them.
  • Options
    AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

chuck said:

I gotta be honest. I'd probably shit my pants with excitement if this happened. I like Mora but I don't like UCLA and their misfortune is our good fortune. I'd be a Horns fan for the first time ever.

I hope he stays. Fuck Kim.

Exactly what I mean. At coaching change at UCLA would clearly help the UW, but what we really care about is how Kim Grinolds will react?!

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Why wouldn't he want to get out from under Sandusky's shadow ASAP? That program is forever tainted. Fruitbaskets and Camaros are one thing. Porking little boys in the locker room......that shit just doesn't go away.

Dude, I was being sarcastic. You really do need to sober up, towelhead. You A-rabs sure have a low tolerance for alcohol.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,406
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2014
    Texas is kind of fucking up this search, it seems. I would bet Mora stays at Ucla.

Unless he doesn't.

Either way, it will be interesting.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    How does it clearly help UW? They're in the South. A strong P12 title game opponent helps UW. A counterbalance to SC helps UW. I am not scared of Mora hurting Pete's recruiting. We have a real coach now. Donahue and James pt 2.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

How does it clearly help UW? They're in the South. A strong P12 title game opponent helps UW. A counterbalance to SC helps UW. I am not scared of Mora hurting Pete's recruiting. We have a real coach now. Donahue and James pt 2.

I see the merits of your angle on this. One quibble is that Sark at SC provides a built in counterbalance. I'm not sure a good coach at UCLA is really necessary.
  • Options
    dnc said:

"Fuck Kim"

Nice try.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I always knew AuburnDoog would Doog it up on here in 2014 I just didn't know it would happen so soon.

What does that even mean? The culture here is seriously twisted.

If you think coaches moving to bigger jobs makes them strange, you're a Doog.
  • Options

I always knew AuburnDoog would Doog it up on here in 2014 I just didn't know it would happen so soon.

If you think coaches moving to bigger jobs makes them strange, you're a Doog.
    I didn't say that. I was referring to the pattern of behavior.

I think people who reflexively defend Jim Mora no matter how big a tool he is are Doogs. Whatever that means.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

That's why.image
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Someone needs to teach Aubby the power of abundance
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,490
    How does Mora leaving UCLA for Texas benefit UW?

It'd give us something to fucking talk about in January. Fuck the offseason.
  • Options

AuburnDoog has reached Kim GrinoldsFS territory in this thread.