Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The revolution will be censored

The pushback against Chairman Grinolds has begun on Dawgman and like a true comrade, he's rapidly deleting any posts questioning him, his obsession with Oregon, or his sources. PeterNorthDawg made a great commentary on dawgman's tumble into the shitter but the thread is, of course, nowhere to be found now.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm off the banned list tomorrow....gonna give my adieu

I like to say that instead of goodbye....sounds classy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club
    If you're just here to bash dawgman you will last a long time
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

The pushback against Chairman Grinolds has begun on Dawgman and like a true comrade, he's rapidly deleting any posts questioning him, his obsession with Oregon, or his sources. PeterNorthDawg made a great commentary on dawgman's tumble into the shitter but the thread is, of course, nowhere to be found now.

As PeterNorthDawg points out, Grinolds has a business to run. Should there be consideration of what the Dm.c foreman and staff have identified as their market for the business they must hope will succeed? Given that Husky Football as the only product which matters is being stewarded by an athletic director and head football coach whose dedication for or ability to deliver what we all want must still be suspect, could it be that Dm.c has identified their target customers as those who can accept mediocrity on the gridiron, while continuing their obsession with anything such as NCAA sanctions which in a pie-in-the-sky dream could help that mediocrity rise from ashes without Husky Football being as good and hard working again as it once was? Just a thought...... and it's always seemed that the preponderance of Dm.c customers have always been adverse to negative, critical, and pragmatic posts no matter how much the Dawgs at times have deserved no better.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited June 2013
    I bet Kim will be quiet for awhile, but at some point in the near future there will be a rally speech coming about how great dawgman.com is and it is going to be hilarious.

PeterNorth must read these boards because I posted the whole doogs are more upset over Oregon not getting punished than they are over getting blown out 3-4 times every year yesterday. Kudos to him for calling it like it is, but he should have known Kim doesn't deal with complaints in the middle of the store.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I bet Kim will be quiet for awhile, but at some point in the near future there will be a rally speech coming about how great dawgman.com is and it is going to be hilarious.

PeterNorth must read these boards because I posted the whole doogs are more upset over Oregon not getting punished than they are over getting blown out 3-4 times every year yesterday. Kudos to him for calling it like it is, but he should have known Kim doesn't deal with complaints in the middle of the store.

Even YaleDawg who I think used to have some type of role there has posted about what a joke UW fans have become.

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,131

Even YaleDawg who I think used to have some type of role there has posted about what a joke UW fans have become.

Yale is the only guy on that board who looks at our recruits and players with an objective eye. He will tell you when a recruit sucks and shouldn't have gotten an offer (Andrew Kirkland,Taylor Hindy, etc.) instead of just giving the usual "I know he has no other offers but if Sark wants him, I want him. Woof Woof"
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171
    We need to get the non-HHB quality to come here. PeterNorth, GoldDawgs, Yale, one of the guys who has 206 in his name, etc. They provide too much sanity over there and stop the non-doogs from jumping ship. Also ChuckHV should get active here again.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Mad_Son said:

We need to get the non-HHB quality to come here. PeterNorth, GoldDawgs, Yale, one of the guys who has 206 in his name, etc. They provide too much sanity over there and stop the non-doogs from jumping ship. Also ChuckHV should get active here again.

It's been a couple years since I've been on Dawgman but I remember GoldDawgs being one of the biggest idiots on there.

Mad_Son said:

It's been a couple years since I've been on Dawgman but I remember GoldDawgs being one of the biggest idiots on there.
    He isn't Race. He isn't perfect. He gets it though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Mad_Son said:

I too remember him being a fucktard as well.
    edited June 2013
    Mad_Son said:

Yale is an honest, good poster, but I doubt he would come here. Kim and he go way back and he seems to be loyal to Kim despite it being obvious he thinks the site has gone to shit. Kim needs Yale. I think there would be a lot of posters who jumped ship if Yale did. He carries a lot of clout over there and is seen by many as the last voice of reason.

I'm surprised some of the others are still posting on dawgman. During chat's there were tons of posters shitting on Kim and how bad the site has gotten.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,050 Founders Club
    What about Tequilla and Nupedawg? Can we get them back in the fold?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Tequilla is one proud fucktard, after his take the gloves off rant I dont think he will ever come back
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

He isn't Race. He isn't perfect. He gets it though.
    Two things have happened in regards to Goldy:

1) He's gotten smarter. He was a super doog off the bat but started figuring things out fairly quickly.

2) The bored has gotten dumber. As more and more HHB's have gotten silenced, run and/or quit, a poster like GoldDawgs who mostly gets it shines brighter and brighter in the abyss.

Houhusky said:

Tequilla is one proud fucktard, after his take the gloves off rant I dont think he will ever come back

He started subscribing to dm.c again which I thought wouldn't happen. He has become much more doogy since then imo but I think he'd rather not pay for his abuse. I actually like a fair number of the things he posts.
    Mad_Son said:

Houhusky said:

He started subscribing to dm.c again which I thought wouldn't happen. He has become much more doogy since then imo but I think he'd rather not pay for his abuse. I actually like a fair number of the things he posts.
    He's gotten pretty bad. He was one of the loudest, "We could win 10 in 2013" guys over there. He's posted some other dumb shit as well.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Mad_Son said:

Houhusky said:

Agree, he is long winded and kinda douchy (IMA basketball or MBA bragging?) but overall this place would benefit from him posting here and people would actually engage him here instead of ignoring him over there... He is smart enough for this croud, I just dont think his pride could withstand the jeering he would receive if he showed up here. His take the gloves off post kinda showed he is an internet troll's wetdream.
    I'd be willing to continue to be a role model of the worst kind of huskieie fan that Tequila doesn't want to grow up to be