Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pardon Me While I Doog

This team has a lot to prove and a lot of room to improve. Roster needs to get better and deeper. Offense needs to improve. Defense just needs to stay exactly as they are. Pete needs to not shoot us in the foot at times. The team needs to win big games in bowls or in non con.

That said:

Back to Rose Bowl for the first time since I was in 8th grade.

First UW team to win 10 games in 3 straight years.

One of five teams to go to NY6 bowls the last 3 years: Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State.

Best recruiting class last year, a better one this year, a better one next year, and possibly the greatest in 2021.

There is a lot more they can do, but allow me to doog a little.

Comments

• ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    HuskyJW said:

Rose Bowl's are awesome and I haven't been this excited for a Husky game in a long time. I skipped the last one because "it had only been 8 years since Dad took us.....we'll be back again soon."

Geezus....if that stretch goes that long again I may be dead.

Someone posted on Reddit that we? Have been in a Rose Bowl in every decade since the 20’s I think it was, but looking at the list wasn’t all inspiring considering very few decades included more than one (outlier 90’s,) which if you think about it we? sort of have done with this streak of NY6’s. The thing is we? are making it on the corpses of a weak P12. TBD with Eason offense 19’, but certainly 20/21 may be the first times in a long time where we? make it on merit, and stroll in as the favorites.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    The Dooging will cease when Ohio State wins by 10-14.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Swaye said:

For a couple weeks then it's off season natty time and dooging over Eason
    Likes blow? Check.
    Fucks hot chicks? Check.
    Can throw 50 yards on a rope? Check

those are hot chicks? @GrandpaSankey is that you?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    After learning under Browning he's become an incel pussy
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

Swaye said:

For a couple weeks then it's off season natty time and dooging over Eason
    Likes blow? Check.
    Fucks hot chicks? Check.
    Can throw 50 yards on a rope? Check

those are hot chicks? @GrandpaSankey is that you?
    Hell naw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd5j_6Ytogw
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

This team has a lot to prove and a lot of room to improve. Roster needs to get better and deeper. Offense needs to improve. Defense just needs to stay exactly as they are. Pete needs to not shoot us in the foot at times. The team needs to win big games in bowls or in non con.

That said:

Back to Rose Bowl for the first time since I was in 8th grade.

First UW team to win 10 games in 3 straight years.

One of five teams to go to NY6 bowls the last 3 years: Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State.

Best recruiting class last year, a better one this year, a better one next year, and possibly the greatest in 2021.

There is a lot more they can do, but allow me to doog a little.

2025 will be special
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited December 2018
    I wonder if @RuffaloSoldier @BuffBuffPass were making these types of post in 2016 when they won the south? fuck it will include @creepycoug @Mosster47 @oregonblitzkrieg for 2018 when Oregon won the SEC north title
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,767 Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

DOOG IT UP

Is that an Asian husky?