Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pretty cool for BBK. Deserves it. Deserves it even more considering he is small.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    A real cerebral gym rat, that BBK
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Single handily cost us against Stanford, Auburn, Oregon the last 2 years. Gave up long TD runs against Alabama and Penn St. Thank goodness he has 1 more game.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    MisterEm said:

BBK is the football version of what we call a "run what you brung driver" in racing.

Lacks physical prowess or absolute power, but maximizes momentum and grip by being in proper position and the willingness to SEND IT.

I see this with BMW CCA club racing and AutoX.

Big $$$ hotshot race shops building $200k+ modified cars, getting a run for their money by a dentist with a stock-ish car on race slicks and an off the shelf bolt-on suspension.

I put corolla coil overs on my Volvo DL 240. E85 tune and put superchargers on all four wheels changed out spark tubes to advance my DAM. Smoked a gtr on the track.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,542
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Single handily cost us against Stanford, Auburn, Oregon the last 2 years. Gave up long TD runs against Alabama and Penn St. Thank goodness he has 1 more game.

You’re an idiot. He’s been a pretty good LB in the past few years and a great one this year. We aren’t in the Rose Bowl without him.
    I am sorry I have a higher standard in life than you.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

BBK is the football version of what we call a "run what you brung driver" in racing.

Lacks physical prowess or absolute power, but maximizes momentum and grip by being in proper position and the willingness to SEND IT.

I see this with BMW CCA club racing and AutoX.

Big $$$ hotshot race shops building $200k+ modified cars, getting a run for their money by a dentist with a stock-ish car on race slicks and an off the shelf bolt-on suspension.

Football version of Alan Kulwicki.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    And he might not be done collecting hardware yet. He's a finalist for a few national defensive/LB POTY awards.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I have probably never been more wrong about a player. To be fair, he got trucked everywhere two years ago. Trucked less last year. Absolutely turned into Rambo in a helmet this year. Kudos to him. We will actually miss this white bread bastard next year.

Red shirt would have been nice
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Happy to eat crow when I criticize the kids and am wrong. He was great this year. Still looking forward to when we have moar beef in the middle.