Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In Petersen's presser, he said he spent a couple of days with Urban Meyer

In Petersen's presser, he said he spent a couple of days with Urban Meyer after he was hired at Washington.

Anybody know what that was about? I know that some coaches give each other inside tips, but I don't recall anything about Petersen spending time withy Meyer when Petersen was hired here.

Any details?

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    I'm assuming they were just taking turns blowing each other over the Built For Life / Real Life Wednesdays shit.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I heard coaches are big fans of swinger parties
  • Options
    CougarfsCougarfs Member Posts: 46
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baphomet said:

In Petersen's presser, he said he spent a couple of days with Urban Meyer after he was hired at Washington.

Anybody know what that was about? I know that some coaches give each other inside tips, but I don't recall anything about Petersen spending time withy Meyer when Petersen was hired here.

Any details?

Probably just picking Urb’s brain on how to stay one step ahead of the ncaa investigators and gleaning tips to keep his criminals...errrrr...players out of jail.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Cougarfs said:

Baphomet said:

Any details?

Probably just picking Urb’s brain on how to stay one step ahead of the ncaa investigators and gleaning tips to keep his criminals...errrrr...players out of jail.
    Yikes
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cougarfs said:

Baphomet said:

Any details?

What about out of lockers?
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    I ask a simple question, and just a bunch of smart ass responses.

What a bunch of jamokes.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

What a bunch of jamokes.

Jumping up to the power 5, doesn't hurt to get his opinion on how he would recruit and build an identity on both sides of the ball.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Baphomet said:

Any details?

In my version of events they had an epic slumber party where they talked about all the recruits they liked, wrote about Harbaugh in their “Burn Book”, and then proceeded to crank call Nick Saban.
    is this some sort of FaceTime where they answer only to see your crank on the screen? If not then I'm out.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baphomet said:

What a bunch of jamokes.

Ewe knew hear?