Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thanks Northwestern!

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
You bunch of useless faggots.

The only good that can come from this is possibly giving Urbs the heart attack that kills him.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    This is the first time where I’m not legitimately scared to death and think we matchup. We can run the football very effectively. Trey will be close to 100% mentally and physically by the Rose Bowl. Ohio State’s front 7 is charmin soft and their LBs are fucking horrible. OSU is good against the pass because of their pass rushers but those guys don’t like to run defend.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

This is the first time where I’m not legitimately scared to death and think we matchup. We can run the football very effectively. Trey will be close to 100% mentally and physically by the Rose Bowl. Ohio State’s front 7 is charmin soft and their LBs are fucking horrible. OSU is good against the pass because of their pass rushers but those guys don’t like to run defend.

I would feel better about this match up next year. I just think our team is very flawed in certain areas that will be hard to overcome. Pete’s uw teams have not beaten more talented teams in the last 3 years. We lost to caldidn't lose to Purdon't for god sakes
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Maryland ripped off 300 yards of long TD runs. The NW kid who ran 80 yards looked good then he was gone. No warning just gone

Ahmed and Gaskin are our only hope Obe Wan Kanobi

Oh yeah. Only shot is a steady diet of Peak Gaskin and the D creates some points. If it comes down to Browning or ST, we fuct!

Ye have no faith man.
    He has one last chance to salvage the whole show here. 4 years of never winning the BIG game (Utah and Colorado were lowercase big games) can all be turned around with a stunning and gritty 18-25 for 250 yards, 2 TD no interception game where he helps big dick us to victory. I'd be the first to sing his praises. He needs to prove it.