Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Laiatu Latu, 4* 2019 BUCK, Carmichael (Jesuit), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2018

Passion said:

Cat lady has a story up in Latu’s in home.

It never sat well with me that the LPT referred to Ruth as "the crazy lady" with their subscribers.

Like yeah- she is a little strange no shit but Fetters and Kim aren't exactly what society would consider normal. And as far as actual reporting and working the phones she runs circles around all three of them combined. It just really smacks of sexism and I think HH is better than that.
    First of all, I can't stand the LPT

Secondly, yes she runs circles around LPT when it comes to recruiting report, BUT she is crazy. Have you seen the weird religious shit she posts? Or the time she went on some bizarre rampage, calling grinolds a "faggot" among other things?

Lastly, fuck off.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Passion said:

It never sat well with me that the LPT referred to Ruth as "the crazy lady" with their subscribers.

Like yeah- she is a little strange no shit but Fetters and Kim aren't exactly what society would consider normal. And as far as actual reporting and working the phones she runs circles around all three of them combined. It just really smacks of sexism and I think HH is better than that.
    I'm normal.
    I'm Barack Obama.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:

Compare the optics of that photo and his Cal one 😂😂😂😂

He's coming home!
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

With Petersen's shirt, it's in the bag.
    he didn't throw dubs up, he gone...
    Too busy having his arms around the best coach and best DC in the Pac-12
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fight on dickfucks

Stay!
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Passion said:

I'm normal.
    Would you say you're a stable genius?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

I'm normal.
    As much so as the rest of us?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

My adaptation on Ektard’s notes:

Mom wanted him to stay close to home, but she has really warmed up to the Husky coaches, because moms eat up the "Built For Life" presentation that Petersen and his staff have as the foundation of the program.

She was all about Cal and/or USC, but USC is a shit show.

Cal is still looming, but Cal was also looming with Bandes for awhile.

Washington has him set to visit on the weekend of the 14th and that should be the final nail.

Some were a bit concerned about Petersen making his in-home visit early in the process, but the family requested it and that it's looking very good for Washington right now.

If he books a trip to Cal this weekend, it’s game on. If he doesn't, it’s game over and Washington get him signed on December 19th.

Dec 14 is the Poly visit, yes?