Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Before Murphys Pick 6

I honestly felt like we would lose that game via Cal style. Just felt like we weren't going to score. Utah was giving us everything between the 20s but we could not punch it in. It felt like the fucking Auburn, Oregon, and Cal losers showed up.

Then Murphy picked that ball off and took it house and I immediately knew we won the game. One play. That is how big that interception was and it was fucking glorious to watch.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,955 Founders Club

I was expecting 6-3 loss.

I was expecting to lose 6-5.
  • PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542

Trade kickers and UW wins 19-0. Trade kickers and replace Browning with Eason and UW blows them out. The kicking game and QB position have been extremely frustrating the past two seasons. I think we're one game away from fixing those problems.

How are we(?) fixing special teams next year?

Cohen should drive a dump truck of cash to Utah's special teams coach's house today.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Utah seems to be up every god damned time. It’s maddening. Those turds want a W over us so badly and 3 of the 4 last meetings have required improbable miracle plays.

4-0 since 2016 with 2 road, 1 neutral, and 1 home game.]

SUCK IT UTES
    12-1 overall. Domination.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Utah seems to be up every god damned time. It’s maddening. Those turds want a W over us so badly and 3 of the 4 last meetings have required improbable miracle plays.

4-0 since 2016 with 2 road, 1 neutral, and 1 home game.]

SUCK IT UTES
    12-1 overall. Domination.
    True, but every one is a fucking battle.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,244 Swaye's Wigwam
    I knew we won when Covey died
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,395 Founders Club

I honestly felt like we would lose that game via Cal style. Just felt like we weren't going to score. Utah was giving us everything between the 20s but we could not punch it in. It felt like the fucking Auburn, Oregon, and Cal losers showed up.

Then Murphy picked that ball off and took it house and I immediately knew we won the game. One play. That is how big that interception was and it was fucking glorious to watch.

I was watching the game at a bar with Mike Monan and a couple other Woodinville coaches and other folks. Monan began loudly singing "Turn out the lights, the party's over..." after the Murphy pick 6.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

If

Trade kickers and UW wins 19-0. Trade kickers and replace Browning with Eason and UW blows them out. The kicking game and QB position have been extremely frustrating the past two seasons. I think we're one game away from fixing those problems.

How are we(?) fixing special teams next year?

Cohen should drive a dump truck of cash to Utah's special teams coach's house today.
    If we had Utah’s kicker we’d be 4 seed heading to the CFP.
    Who would have thought we? would turn out to be one Gay short?
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    if we had a kicker that game would have been a blow out