Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jimmy is staying

2»

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    Plus he already turned down the Cal, Alabama, and FSU DC jobs last off season. Bama and FSU would have paid him more money.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    dongman said:

Georgia’s DC spot just came open. That’s what I would worry about. Jimmy probably has a good agent and his name reaches the SEC, especially with his recruiting ability.

I know he’s adverse to more money because he mostly coaches for friendship and location though.

This would concern me a lot more if Smart were an offensive coach. I doubt he wants to leave to go be in someone else's defensive shadow. If say, Oklahoma came calling for a DC I'd be concerned. Not really in this case.

dongman said:

Georgia’s DC spot just came open. That’s what I would worry about. Jimmy probably has a good agent and his name reaches the SEC, especially with his recruiting ability.

I know he’s adverse to more money because he mostly coaches for friendship and location though.

This would concern me a lot more if Smart were an offensive coach. I doubt he wants to leave to go be in someone else's defensive shadow. If say, Oklahoma came calling for a DC I'd be concerned. Not really in this case.
    You shouldn't be concerned either way. Be happy for once. It's okay. We're Pac-12 Champs, going to the Rose Bowl, and Jimmy Lake is staying. Everything is awesome right now and yet you still prefer being a pessimistic dick. I pity people like you.

dongman said:

You shouldn't be concerned either way. Be happy for once. It's okay. We're Pac-12 Champs, going to the Rose Bowl, and Jimmy Lake is staying. Everything is awesome right now and yet you still prefer being a pessimistic dick. I pity people like you.
    I'm optimistic as fuck and in a great mood. The future looks chincredibly bright.

hth

dongman said:

I'm optimistic as fuck and in a great mood. The future looks chincredibly bright.

hth
    I provide you a service and present you good news that Jimmy Lake is not taking the Colorado job and you respond like a fucking dick "well he could still take some other job". Really guy? Shut the fuck up. That was a dick move.

dongman said:

hth
    I provide you a service and present you good news that Jimmy Lake is not taking the Colorado job and you respond like a fucking dick "well he could still take some other job". Really guy? Shut the fuck up. That was a dick move.
    I already knew he wasn't taking the Colorado job. It was all over Twatter long before you posted it here. If all you said was "Jimmy isn't going to Colorado" no one would have interjected anything. But you had to Ballz it up and declare he's going to be here for another year which isn't news, just your opinion. Which as always is charged to maximum doog.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

dongman said:

hth
    Bro, everyone saw that report on twitter and then it was shared to the board like 4 times before you posted this thread. You didn't provide shit but your opinion beyond what's been reported as fact.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

You know they’ll be more openings, yes?

He's not leaving unless it's a big-time job and the right fit. USC, Notre Dame, Ohio State. Jobs like that.
    Notre Dame? Are you fucking serious?

Go back to spilling rumors from your high school locker room
    Fuck you. Jimmy Lake is a rising star.

Did I say he's going to be offered by Notre Dame anytime soon? No, that's just an example of the type of program he's looking for.
    An example that won’t be readily any.fucking.time.soon.

Great example.

Just stop
    EAT MY FUCKING ASS BITCH! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I was right. Haters gonna hate. It's bizarre you're interjecting yourself in this conversation in the first place.
    “Haters gonna hate?”

And it’s bizarre I am in a football conversation?

Hit the fucking bricks, kid

dongman said:

hth
    I already knew he wasn't taking the Colorado job. It was all over Twatter long before you posted it here. If all you said was "Jimmy isn't going to Colorado" no one would have interjected anything. But you had to Ballz it up and declare he's going to be here for another year which isn't news, just your opinion. Which as always is charged to maximum doog.
    You already saw it on twitter? Cool. Then keep it moving and don't even post in the thread. You disagree that it means he's staying. Cool. Keep your opinion to yourself instead of acting like a pompous dick. Eat my ass bitch.
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,252
    Are you saying 2019 Apple Cup is a guaranteed win?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Are you saying 2019 Apple Cup is a guaranteed win?

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

He's not leaving unless it's a big-time job and the right fit. USC, Notre Dame, Ohio State. Jobs like that.
    He's not going to hold out for a top 5 job in college football, stop that shit.
    I'm right. You're wrong bitch. Get over it. Fucking enjoy having him here instead of being angry because you were wrong.
    You are an angry person. You should try meds. Or drugs.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Swaye said:

He's not going to hold out for a top 5 job in college football, stop that shit.
    I'm right. You're wrong bitch. Get over it. Fucking enjoy having him here instead of being angry because you were wrong.
    You are an angry person. You should try meds. Or drugs.
    Drugs fosho.