Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2013
    "I guess it's easier to dish it out than take it. Again, you can call me all the names you like - just don't make stuff up.

And this isn't the football board - it's the Rivalry Board. Maybe you got lost...?

-C."

Classic Doogman staff line. They rant and rave how name-calling won't be tolerated, and now Fatters says you can call him names all you like.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    The meltdown by Kim and Fat Fucking Fatters (hey, I can call him whatever name I like) today has been most enjoyable.

Fuck me and all who revel in the pain and displeasure of others.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Looking at the pay boreds over there, it's really shocking how doogified much of the UW fan base has become.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

Looking at the pay boreds over there, it's really shocking how doogified much of the UW fan base has become.

That's what happens when you run those who aren't loyal sycophants off the site. There's a reason why I keep saying the fans deserve another 0-12.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited June 2013
    I think Kim finally whipped out the ban hammer on matmik. He posted a post which was basically a victory lap. I chimed in saying that had the Dawgman mods not gone all in on Oregon sanctions rumor mongering but stuck to, you know, UW athletics, this would be what it really is: a black eye for UO, not a victory. But they fucked that up by trying to paint us as Miami+SMU West times infinity. Anyhow, matmik's post got proofed, as did mine, and Jimsaduck is bitching on Open Season about how Dawgman has no sense of humor (no shit Sherlock). I'm not banned because I'm a paying customer for the next 7 days until my free trial ends.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

I think Kim finally whipped out the ban hammer on matmik. He posted a post which was basically a victory lap. I chimed in saying that had the Dawgman mods not gone all in on Oregon sanctions rumor mongering but stuck to, you know, UW athletics, this would be what it really is: a black eye for UO, not a victory. But they fucked that up by trying to paint us as Miami+SMU West times infinity. Anyhow, matmik's post got proofed, as did mine, and Jimsaduck is bitching on Open Season about how Dawgman has no sense of humor (no shit Sherlock). I'm not banned because I'm a paying customer for the next 7 days until my free trial ends.

That is what happens when you go there to beat your chest, you don't last long.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

"I guess it's easier to dish it out than take it. Again, you can call me all the names you like - just don't make stuff up.

And this isn't the football board - it's the Rivalry Board. Maybe you got lost...?

-C."

Classic Doogman staff line. They rant and rave how name-calling won't be tolerated, and now Fatters says you can call him names all you like.

Dm.c is what it is. The staff posters, especially the foreman, and kiss-ass connected Insiders can offer commentary and reports including rumors while rejecting any descending views by demanding a link. Offering an opposing view to such un-established trivia at Dm.c is often deleted and can at best label the contrarian poster a liar for not doing the research.