Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#BowDown #PosseUp : One paraplegic Dawgfan's Quest to get Posse on Broadway played at Husky Stadium

13»

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

So dumb. Everyone knows the right call is to come out of the tunnel to Enter Sandman and play Jump Around at the end of the 3rd. This case has been closed for several years

Why do you hate Sandstorm?
    I don’t. But it’s Enter Sandman. What part of case closed did you miss? Do I need to throw in an end of discussion ?
    Virginia Tech comes out to Enter Sandman. This would be un-original and a violation of gimmick infringement. Fuck Virginia Tech. End of discussion.

JFC. Are you new here? Or just clueless?
    I can play along
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

So dumb. Everyone knows the right call is to come out of the tunnel to Enter Sandman and play Jump Around at the end of the 3rd. This case has been closed for several years

Why do you hate Sandstorm?
    I don’t. But it’s Enter Sandman. What part of case closed did you miss? Do I need to throw in an end of discussion ?
    Virginia Tech comes out to Enter Sandman. This would be un-original and a violation of gimmick infringement. Fuck Virginia Tech. End of discussion.

JFC. Are you new here? Or just clueless?
    I can play along
    Not very well
    #ITSHARD