Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Keisseau's up tempo scheme was a failure. See the ASU, and Oregon games
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What a joke. He acts like everyone was predicting a big husky loss and somehow they pulled out a miracle. Uh...no, that was just Kimberly, F3 and Ektard. I personally thought we'd win a fairly close game. It's not like we won by 40.

His agenda is completely transparent. Pathetic. I'm sure the doogman faithful slobbered at Aaaaaaaaaaaaaandy's mere presence, like usual, thanking him for even posting at all.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

What a joke. He acts like everyone was predicting a big husky loss and somehow they pulled out a miracle. Uh...no, that was just Kimberly, F3 and Ektard. I personally thought we'd win a fairly close game. It's not like we won by 40.

His agenda is completely transparent. Pathetic. I'm sure the doogman faithful slobbered at Aaaaaaaaaaaaaandy's mere presence, like usual, thanking him for even posting at all.

I must admit that I picked BYU in my betting pool.
  • Options

I was never more confident in UW winning than I was in this game. I knew the players wanted to prove Sark was holding them back.

With Sark gone UW wasn't penalized heavily and actually won a game due to special teams.

Addition by subtraction is a wonderful thing.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I was never more confident in UW winning than I was in this game. I knew the players wanted to prove Sark was holding them back.

With Sark gone UW wasn't penalized heavily and actually won a game due to special teams.

Addition by subtraction is a wonderful thing.
    You could make the case that Tui/Kiseau were actually still holding the players back, see all the shitty red zone playcalling. With a stronger effort to establish Sankey inside the 10 yl, it could have been 45-16.
  • Options
    Well lets start with Brent Pease who was just canned as OC at Florida after the Gators finished 112th nationally in total offense….Pease spent six seasons at BSU and in previous stops at Montana, N. Arizona, Kentucky, and Baylor never for more than three seasons. That’s quite a travel schedule…

That would be a concern if he was you know a fucking OC but instead he's just a WR's coach. Don't let the agenda get in the way though.

I love how they are claiming UW had an excellent staff yet finished tied for 5th in 2012(USC defeated them and they skipped ASU) and finished 6th this year in the conference.

Fuck that staff! I'm glad there is nothing left of that losing staff.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The ship is sinking.

Long live the Kremlin.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Disagree. It wasn't a cure all, and our OL still sucked, but our offense was way better this year than any other year.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Disagree. It wasn't a cure all, and our OL still sucked, but our offense was way better this year than any other year.

Better than 2011?
  • Options
    Who gives a fuck? Still went 5-4.

I want a coaching staff that isn't fucking eliminated from the Rose Bowl midway through October.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I only miss writing 1st as a reply whenever possible. Which was rare. Damone was on tip of that shit. The rest was all jibber jabber.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    What the Fuck is it with these people?

When/why did they transfer their allegiance to Sark over UW?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    and why did Myles Jack and Banner and Garnett and every other top recruit in Washington stay the fuck away from Sark. Sark is toxic and Aandy is a fucking dipshit. Enough said about that (Hi Damone!)
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone remember AAAaaandy's early hit piece on Ty? He was calling him lil Ty because Willingham didn't wave to him and his peeps at the Syracuse game. I don't remember if it was a whole meanderings or just a random post but he focused a lot on it. He was really pissed.

So yeah, AAAAandy's concerns are the same as those of Kim. Make him feel important or else.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited January 2014
    chuck said:

Anyone remember AAAaaandy's early hit piece on Ty? He was calling him lil Ty because Willingham didn't wave to him and his peeps at the Syracuse game. I don't remember if it was a whole meanderings or just a random post but he focused a lot on it. He was really pissed.

So yeah, AAAAandy's concerns are the same as those of Kim. Make him feel important or else.

I remember that well. He was absolutely irate that under Ty boosters didn't have the kind of access to the team they once had on road trips.
  • Options
    PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited January 2014
    Look, Petersen could have had Wilcox. He knows him and let him go. I trust Petersen's judgement that he thinks he can do better. He could have had Tui. But look at the development of the BS QB's. Some of them have been good, but not all. Petersen can take a kid with an average arm and average speed, and make him look like an All American.

The assholes like AAAAndy and his faggot friends have no access, and Petersen and his boys don't talk. The so called press hates that shit. To them, those are bad coaches. Coach James didn't have to put up with Twitter. I'm sure he wouldn't have liked it. Petersen doesn't use it and doesn't like his players using it. The press hates that shit too.

Petersen has been recruiting, but Ekturd can't find anything out. SO FUCKING WHAT! If a kid spouts off, all he's doing is alerting Mora, and Sark, and everyone else. Ekturd has been reduced to INVENTING shit, (even more than he used to).

Petersen's boys know the territory, and HS coaches know what we've got as far as facilities, fan base, etc. They know it's a major improvement from what BS offers.

WHAT IS THE BIG FUCKING DEAL WITH KIM AND HIS FAT BUDDIES? IGNORE THEM. The ONLY thing they've got is the Eligibility Chart AND THAT ISN'T PREMIUM CONTENT. Derek should copy it and have somebody keep it updated. Then, I'd NEVER have to go there.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I watched what Peterson did with Moore at the same time Sark had Locker and it was clear to me who knew how to use a quarterback for college football and who was obsessed with getting one guy into the NFL vis-a-vis just winning baby.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,724
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm upset that I never even knew we had a monster recruiting class that is now gone.

I also like how all the same guys that thought Rick was Satan for a betting pool and a few bent recruiting rules are running cover for Tosh who is the worst kind of cheater..... the kind who gets caught buying a non qualifying two star
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to say Sark is heading back to USC where he is loved, when most USC fans were asking "What the fuck?" when he was hired.

I do that.