Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL: Decommitment thread

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Jonah Tuaanuauanuau has been visiting USC a lot lately as well. Elijah Blades has interest in USC and LSU. Bridges, Eaford, and Wilhoite are from across the country. Stay tune. ;)
    edited November 2018

RDR said:
    YOOOOO IT'S HAPPENING! THE ANNUAL OREGON PURGE!
    Overrated.
    If Criddell wasn't overrated he'd already be a solid commit to the DBU of the West, UW. But we passed. Oklahoma ain't no DBU. They don't play defense.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

HuskyJW said:

I've said it before....never in my life have I ever seen so many decommits than UO the past few years. It's unbelievable.

According to 247 4 so far in 2019 and 13 in 2018
    Coaching change last year...decommits were expected.

4 so far this year.

Other schools this year:

Alabama - 5

Georgia - 8

LSU - 6

Oklahoma - 7

Michigan - 3

I assume these schools are dumpster fires too...am I right?
    C'mon man, I know that YOU know that decommits from Alabama mean they are making room for higher rated recruits. That ain't the case with Oregon the last few years and it isn't the case with anyone else in the PAC12 either right now since USC is a match away from a dumpster fire.
    I’m sure that’s why 2 five stars decommited there. Maybe you should actually look.
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's gonna be really cool with Jim Lake flips Wright, too.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Jonah Tuaanuauanuau has been visiting USC a lot lately as well. Elijah Blades has interest in USC and LSU. Bridges, Eaford, and Wilhoite are from across the country. Stay tune. ;)

overrated, overrated, overrated, overrated and overrated.

so, doesn't matter.

unless they became good all of a sudden.

RDR said:
    YOOOOO IT'S HAPPENING! THE ANNUAL OREGON PURGE!
    Overrated.
    If Criddell wasn't overrated he'd already be a solid commit to the DBU of the West, UW. But we passed. Oklahoma ain't no DBU. They don't play defense.
    Got it.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Doogs celebrating teen boys I’ve never even heard of, not playing for Oregon.

This is what 26 years of futility looks like, kids.

There are doogs, and there are doogs.

@StrongArmCobra would be too much over dawgman.com, other than for a few select retards like krisvashon and Oregondawg.

Lol you never heard of them? Were you gone fishing when they committed to Oregon?

There are doogs, and there are doogs.

@StrongArmCobra would be too much over dawgman.com, other than for a few select retards like krisvashon and Oregondawg.
    HAHAHAHAHA :D
    edited November 2018

Lol you never heard of them? Were you gone fishing when they committed to Oregon?
    I don’t follow this shit, let alone someone else’s shit, let alone type something if they never play for some other team that’s not mines shit.

In your brain are the names of people that have never played for Oregon and concern about where they might play.

No wonder youre such a mess.

As you were...

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m hearing their dads won’t fly. They just won’t.
    edited November 2018

I don’t follow this shit, let alone someone else’s shit, let alone type something if they never play for some other team that’s not mines shit.

In your brain are the names of people that have never played for Oregon and concern about where they might play.

As you were...

You're so full of shit. Do you actually think anybody believes a word of your shit? Only an Oregon die hard would be obsessed enough to post on this fucking board. You know every single commit and decommit Oregon has.

The highest rated safety to ever commit to Oregon decommits and you're like "Criddell who? I don't even know who that is." Lol so fucking stupid and full of shit.

He was in Hawaii, getting perspective. He likes to unplug from technology when he's there.

I hear it's a great way to get sand out of your vag after a tuff loss.

I wouldn't know. I show up.

As you were...

You're so full of shit. Do you actually think anybody believes a word of your shit? Only an Oregon die hard would be obsessed enough to post on this fucking board. You know every single commit and decommit Oregon has.

The highest rated safety to ever commit to Oregon decommits and you're like "Criddell who? I don't even know who that is." Lol so fucking stupid and full of shit.
    It’s not that hard to not follow recruiting. You just don’t do it.

You should try it as it seems to have you wrapped around the axle a little bit.

And creep is correct. The only thing I do is watch the gaymes and read this shithole a little bit.