Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Will Salvon be the primary back next year?

Anyone redshirting or coming in '19 who could take the spot? Pleasant/McGrew will obviously get carries. Maybe McGrew will play Ahmed's role. Pleasant seems like the between the tackles big back. Cameron Davis?

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I guessing, Ahmed needs to be the guy to take that next step. With Gaskin gone the time is now.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think it will be a bit more running back by committee, I don’t think they will use any guy like they run Myles when he is healthy. I’m not sure Salvons body can handle being an every down back like Myles. Kamari is the most likely to see a lot more touches with Salvon and Mcgrew with expanded but similar roles to this year.

Cam Davis and Dick also have a shot although for Cam it may be he comes on a bit more towards the end of the year if he can show he can pass block accordingly, I think I remember hearing Newton looked surprisingly good in camp before he got hurt. Dicks twitter game is also young bonerpoperish it’s hilarious.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I think it will be a bit more running back by committee, I don’t think they will use any guy like they run Myles when he is healthy. I’m not sure Salvons body can handle being an every down back like Myles. Kamari is the most likely to see a lot more touches with Salvon and Mcgrew with expanded but similar roles to this year.

Cam Davis and Dick also have a shot although for Cam it may be he comes on a bit more towards the end of the year if he can show he can pass block accordingly, I think I remember hearing Newton looked surprisingly good in camp before he got hurt. Dicks twitter game is also young bonerpoperish it’s hilarious.

his name is dick for a reason
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,945
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Does he have two dads?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Does he have two dads?
    Show me a recruit that does not have 2 dads? and I will call you a liar
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mcgrew on long yardage pleasant on short and switch achmed to wr because he lines up there already for the toss sweep things he does. He cant run between the tackles and mcgrew looks like the most consistent there.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I hate that I agree with you. But I am all in on team Dick.

No big-back puns needed.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2018
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Salvon will be the lead back with a plentiful amount of carries. Big year for young man in 2019.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Mcgrew on long yardage pleasant on short and switch achmed to wr because he lines up there already for the toss sweep things he does. He cant run between the tackles and mcgrew looks like the most consistent there.

Bump.

Amazing I feel the same way about the same players 3 years later
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,945
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You have too much free time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You have too much free time.