Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pete moves into tie with Shaw as best coach in the Pac

Comments

• Options
    sMeLLThEGl0vEsMeLLThEGl0vE Member Posts: 22
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Just wait til Helton gets his guys in there.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    What has Stanford's OOC schedule been like?
  • Options
    PurpleTicklerPurpleTickler Member Posts: 215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

But YEAR 5!

Well year 5 Pete has two Notre titles and a shot at a second Pac 12 title, If he gets it he has a better start than the sainted Don James. And I am on record as saying that I think and care and want Petersen to do better than James. There is room

Shaw is really good though. He took over a better program thanks to Harbaugh but he is still there every year at the end with his own guys in there.

It's ridiculous that Stanford can't build a fanbase despite all of that success.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

But YEAR 5!

Well year 5 Pete has two Notre titles and a shot at a second Pac 12 title, If he gets it he has a better start than the sainted Don James. And I am on record as saying that I think and care and want Petersen to do better than James. There is room

Shaw is really good though. He took over a better program thanks to Harbaugh but he is still there every year at the end with his own guys in there.

It's ridiculous that Stanford can't build a fanbase despite all of that success.
    Have you ever been to Palo Alto?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    MakaDawg said:

But YEAR 5!

Really?

Is that Jared from Subway?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2018
    Naaahhh, Pete cant coach. Apparently the Cal game led 99% of you butt pirates here to say that. Shitty coaches get to the playoff, fiesta, potential rose back to back to back...happens all the time:) ...with a borderline fcs qb to boot.

And if, a very possible if, Pete loses to Wittingham (a great HC) then 99% of ya'll will be back off Pete wagon again.

3 wont...Pup, Steel2, Yobates
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Somehow pups merry little trio of split personalities is less embarrassing than his football takes.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    MakaDawg said:

But YEAR 5!

Really?

Doesn’t look very Chinese to me.