Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fun trend

After 16 Apple Cup: "Things will be different next year when their elite secondary is all drafted"
After 17 Apple Cup: "Things will be different next year when Vita Vea is drafted"
After 18 Apple Cup: "Things will be different next year once Gaskin is gone"

Who will be the 2019 player(s) that the Coogs will say will help them close the game once they are gone?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hunter Bryant, Eason, elite secondary (again), Ahmed, Fuller

In other words, take your pick.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    arent they all addicted to fentanyl why would they analyze a football teams trajectory
    did u not notice they had to resort to ming xiu from the hit vodeo game dynasty warriors
    thank you larry scott we must further incorporate the china
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

After 16 Apple Cup: "Things will be different next year when their elite secondary is all drafted"
    After 17 Apple Cup: "Things will be different next year when Vita Vea is drafted"
    After 18 Apple Cup: "Things will be different next year once Gaskin is gone"

Who will be the 2019 player(s) that the Coogs will say will help them close the game once they are gone?

Global warming?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You think maybe they would game plan a bit knowing what the conditions were gonna be like. You would think that.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Minshew's stache wasn't warmed up properly
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Baseman said:

Have you ever tried to throw a football in a blizzard?

Well it's really hard. I have played a little quarterback in my day, and its like the football doubles in size in the snow. Really hard to throw downfield, and slippery, and cold/frozen hands dont help either.

Can't help asking myself driving back from Pullman in the sunshine, with out any rain or snow on the ground, if the game would of been any different if we had played on this Saturday, instead of yesterday in a blizzard?

I guess we will never know, but I can tell you it did matter when we are a throwing team and they were a running team. I think we would of won personally if it would of been today, and that's not an excuse, it's just a logical observation.

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I remember waiting a decade for Oregon’s JC running backs to graduate
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    DawgFader said:

Baseman said:

Have you ever tried to throw a football in a blizzard?

Well it's really hard. I have played a little quarterback in my day, and its like the football doubles in size in the snow. Really hard to throw downfield, and slippery, and cold/frozen hands dont help either.

Can't help asking myself driving back from Pullman in the sunshine, with out any rain or snow on the ground, if the game would of been any different if we had played on this Saturday, instead of yesterday in a blizzard?

I guess we will never know, but I can tell you it did matter when we are a throwing team and they were a running team. I think we would of won personally if it would of been today, and that's not an excuse, it's just a logical observation.

Needs more .jpeg.