Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SHITTY ROSE BOWL

Let’s fucking do this.

I was at the game. It was magnificent. We were loud it was cold. We pushed their shit in.

Jake tried to lose to the Coug, but the defense wouldn’t allow it.

Defense played great. 13 points and a short fields.

Short thoughts:
Minshew is now a real Coug.
Tryon is a beast.
Our defense made plays at important times.
Myles is a man.
ATBSJBS

Singing Bow Down to Washington at half time in the bathrooms was amazing.

I love beating the Cuogs.

Comments

• DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Let’s fucking do this.

I was at the game. It was magnificent. We were loud it was cold. We pushed their shit in.

Short thoughts:
    Tryon is a beast.
    Myles is a man.
    ATBSJBS

But was it as rad as the BECU version?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I checked our recruiting class for the first time yesterday. BEEF and Hawaiians. Don't know why everyone is so negative about recruiting. Looks like we could have a top 10 class this year, whatever that means.

Dennis and Coker are saying it will be our best class pretty much ever if we just close one or two more kids. SO yeah, shit's fine. Getting rid of Brownsocks should be addition by subtraction next year. We good.
    Except since you will lose the 1 guy to herm everyone is going to flip out and consider the whole class a waste
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club

Let’s fucking do this.

Short thoughts:
    Tryon is a beast.
    Myles is a man.
    ATBSJBS

I was there!

Singing in the bathroom

"Cougars are a sack of shit DOO - DAHHH - DOOO DAH Cougars are a sack of shit all the DOO - DAH - DAY"

"Who's house? Dawgs House!!"

"Bow down to Washington !"

That was epic

link?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I checked our recruiting class for the first time yesterday. BEEF and Hawaiians. Don't know why everyone is so negative about recruiting. Looks like we could have a top 10 class this year, whatever that means.

Dennis and Coker are saying it will be our best class pretty much ever if we just close one or two more kids. SO yeah, shit's fine. Getting rid of Brownsocks should be addition by subtraction next year. We good.
    Except since you will lose the 1 guy to herm everyone is going to flip out and consider the whole class a waste
    Then we get someone else and it’s the greatest class. Then we lose out on some guy and the class sucks. That’s the nature of TBSing.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470
    Swaye said:

Can we please stop calling it the Shitty Rose Bowl? There is no shitty Rose Bowl.

edit: Minshew is now a real CUOG made me laff like an idiot hyena.

THIS! No shitty.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    No Rose bowl is shitty none of u fucks but Race has seen UW in one. Best bowl in january... including title game between Georgia and Alabams for the 2nd year in a row.