Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tuesday Afternoon QB Playoff Preview

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Bill Leavy outraged the nation once again by jobbing the Stealers and delivering a play off berth for my Chargers. The AFC West has four teams in the postseason tournament, top seeds Denver and Seattle and KC and the Chargers.

The rest of the AFC is Cincinnati, Indy, and NE - none of whom stand a chance against the rejuvenated San Diego Super Chargers.

I see San Diego going to Denver and walking out of Mile High with a win in the AFC Championship and their second trip to the Super Bowl.

In the NFC the smart money is on Seattle to fail, ignoring the reality that the last time and only time that Seattle had home field advantage they made their only trip to the Super Bowl. They beat Cam Newton and the Panthers rather easily in that NFC title game.

The wildest wild card is Chip Kelly's Philadelphia Eagles, on a 7-1 hot streak entering post season play. The Eagles are a heart warming story of redemption as some cracker who used the N word caught enough big passes to become a great person again, not a racist. College Doog is outraged and says this will not stand. It has legs we are hearing. If the Black players on the Eagles can afford an ID so they can fly, look for them to fly into Seattle and knock off the Hawks.

The rest of the NFC is the usual pass happy home field wonders who will all lose on the road. Leaving the Seattle Philadelphia winner to face the Chargers in the rapidly melting ice cap at Giants Stadium sometime in February.

I'm pretty sure that none of those three teams are allowed to actually win the Super Bowl so we're going with Russian Islamic terrorists to win the Super Bowl this year.

New York Strong!

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Proud to host Tuesday Afternoon Quarterback on my bored.
  • Options
    PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Does anybody know if the playoffs will be on TV? What station?
  • Options
    The Riley Cooper "redemption" story is one of my favorite retarded storylines.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I know you're being sarcasmic but it's only Monday
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Riley Cooper "redemption" story is one of my favorite retarded storylines.

I agree. Its awesome in its naked embrace of winning fixes everything
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Did Riley Cooper have his ID on him when he said that word?
  • Options

Bill Leavy outraged the nation once again by jobbing the Stealers and delivering a play off berth for my Chargers. The AFC West has four teams in the postseason tournament, top seeds Denver and Seattle and KC and the Chargers.

The rest of the AFC is Cincinnati, Indy, and NE - none of whom stand a chance against the rejuvenated San Diego Super Chargers.

I see San Diego going to Denver and walking out of Mile High with a win in the AFC Championship and their second trip to the Super Bowl.

In the NFC the smart money is on Seattle to fail, ignoring the reality that the last time and only time that Seattle had home field advantage they made their only trip to the Super Bowl. They beat Cam Newton and the Panthers rather easily in that NFC title game.

The wildest wild card is Chip Kelly's Philadelphia Eagles, on a 7-1 hot streak entering post season play. The Eagles are a heart warming story of redemption as some cracker who used the N word caught enough big passes to become a great person again, not a racist. College Doog is outraged and says this will not stand. It has legs we are hearing. If the Black players on the Eagles can afford an ID so they can fly, look for them to fly into Seattle and knock off the Hawks.

The rest of the NFC is the usual pass happy home field wonders who will all lose on the road. Leaving the Seattle Philadelphia winner to face the Chargers in the rapidly melting ice cap at Giants Stadium sometime in February.

I'm pretty sure that none of those three teams are allowed to actually win the Super Bowl so we're going with Russian Islamic terrorists to win the Super Bowl this year.

New York Strong!

Shit this was better than every DFI.

I haven't felt this way since watching this game......

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200112290WAS.html

When MJ dropped 51 for the Wizards.