Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jimmy Lake

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That's why this year feel different. The stache seems to know that running the ball a significant amount of times in a game make it harder to defend.

This year feels a lot different than previous years.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Jimmy cashing some checks, hopefully he does not end up riding the stache
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

Jimmy cashing some checks, hopefully he does not end up riding the stache

What’s wrong with Stache rides?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2018
    EwaDawg said:

That's why this year feel different. The stache seems to know that running the ball a significant amount of times in a game make it harder to defend.

A ) The stache isn't their offensive coordinator
    B ) The cuogs are dead last in the conference in attempts per game, rush yards per game, and yards per carry

This year feels different because Minshew is 10x the quarterback Falk was, not because of some non-existent notion that WSU runs the ball more or better than they have in the past.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Cuog score 41 points/ game.

Only stat that matters
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    edited November 2018

EwaDawg said:

B ) The cuogs are dead last in the conference in attempts per game, rush yards per game, and yards per carry

This year feels different because Minshew is 10x the quarterback Falk was, not because of some non-existent notion that WSU runs the ball more or better than they have in the past.
    Don't know if you have actually ever seen a game but sometimes a QB does something called an audible. He actually changes the play at the line of scrimmage based on the defense. And, my CUOG friends say that the OC ( or more likely head coach but I'll go with you extreme lack of knowledge) call formations with the QB calling the actual play based upon the defense.

But thanks for your absolute bullshit.

Oh, and since you have zero knowlege of what logic is I will help you. The correct comparison is not the rest of the Pac 12 you fucking idiot. It is previous years since the statement was comparing this year to previous years.

I usually don't respond to morons (ask the creep) but in your case I could not pass it up.

Get a fucking clue you dolt.

And, no, I am not mad. Just bemused that you thought you could add to the conversation and then fucked it up so badly.

Fuck, Stalin, close the gates.

And, why is the Stache a better QB. Maybe because his freaking read are better.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018

EwaDawg said:

Welp. We have around 20 rushing TDs this season, so..... You guys have 21. Try again.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Don't know if you have actually ever seen a game but sometimes a QB does something called an audible. He actually changes the play at the line of scrimmage based on the defense. And, my CUOG friends say that the OC ( or more likely head coach but I'll go with you extreme lack of knowledge) call formations with the QB calling the actual play based upon the defense.

Oh, and since you have zero knowlege of what logic is I will help you. The correct comparison is not the rest of the Pac 12 you fucking idiot. It is previous years since the statement was comparing this year to previous years.

I usually don't respond to morons (ask the creep) but in your case I could not pass it up.

And, no, I am not mad. Just bemused that you thought you could add to the conversation and then fucked it up so badly.

Eve6Dawg gets it.
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

Welp. We have around 20 rushing TDs this season, so..... You guys have 21. Try again.
    21>20
    What Hondo is to the Tug, JW is to the Football board.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

Neat? You also have 80 yards per game and only rush 21 times per game. That equates to a league worst average of 3.75 YPC. I'm not sure what your point is. Your rush offense is not a relevant threat, your pass offense is. That's what fucking matters.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

HuskyJW said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

21>20
    What Hondo is to the Tug, JW is to the Football board.
    Facts are as lost on you here as they are in the tug.
  • Options

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

You said WSU rushes the ball significantly more this year. WSU has 240 attempts so far this year. Compare that with 303 last year, and 345 in 2016. Numbers are hard so I like to defer to the experts, but my sources are telling me that you're fucking wrong.
    It’s called effectiveness. The fact that a so called running team has 1 more rushing TD than a team that throws the ball 55 times per game proves the effectiveness of the Coug running game.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

You said WSU rushes the ball significantly more this year. WSU has 240 attempts so far this year. Compare that with 303 last year, and 345 in 2016. Numbers are hard so I like to defer to the experts, but my sources are telling me that you're fucking wrong.
    It’s called effectiveness. The fact that a so called running team has 1 more rushing TD than a team that throws the ball 55 times per game proves the effectiveness of the Coug running game.
    Its called having a shitty SOS and playing all of your hard games at home.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,444
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Their 2 most impressive games were on the road this year even though SC turned out to be historically bad and Stanford's defense was awful by their standards.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    haie said:

Baphomet said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Their 2 most impressive games were on the road this year even though SC turned out to be historically bad and Stanford's defense was awful by their standards.
    Best Stanford team in my lifetime @Mosster47