Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WSU NC

Game day crew. WSU wins rather easily the next two weeks on the way to the national title. Pollack made the national title comment.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,160
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    At work today....

..."all we have to do is beat UDub....already have my tickets to Pac 12 Championship game."
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HuskyJW said:

At work today....

..."all we have to do is beat UDub....already have my tickets to Pac 12 Championship game."

• dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

At work today....

Can someone shop it to say cuog express
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

National radio tonight was talking about how the Cuogs "need a lot of help" from WV and Ohio State this weekend. I am getting more confident as the game approaches with how much pressure is being put on them lol.

If Michigan beats Ohio State, they are in. If Ohio State breasts Michigan, they jump way ahead of WSU. For WSU to make it, they need to win next two games but big numbers. And then Notre Dame needs to get killed by USC, Georgia needs to lose. Oklahoma needs to lose. Etc.
  • CougarfsCougarfs Member Posts: 46
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

National radio tonight was talking about how the Cuogs "need a lot of help" from WV and Ohio State this weekend. I am getting more confident as the game approaches with how much pressure is being put on them lol.

It would be depressing if the dogs managed to salvage a very disappointing season by upsetting the Cougars. We are the dogs’ super bowl.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cougarfs said:

It would be depressing if the dogs managed to salvage a very disappointing season by upsetting the Cougars. We are the dogs’ next opponent on the way to the CCG and the Rose Bowl.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2018
    Cougarfs said:

It would be depressing if the dogs managed to salvage a very disappointing season by upsetting the Cougars. We are the dogs’ super bowl.
    I'm sure we will be seeing you around these parts after your annual plunger correct?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cougarfs said:

Cougarfs said:

I'm sure we will be seeing you around these parts after your annual plunger correct?
    No way in hell.
    Chinned for admitting you're a giant fucking pussy.

Bring back our @beelzebub ...
  • CougarfsCougarfs Member Posts: 46
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

No way in hell.

Right. Man-Cred for hanging out and posting on a message board with a bunch of total zeros. Pat on the head for you, little pup.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited November 2018
    Cougarfs said:

Right. Man-Cred for hanging out and posting on a message board with a bunch of total zeros. Pat on the head for you, little pup.

Cuog iron laws. You've nailed them all. Bravo.

Now go ahead and bail from this board before Jimmy No Balls inserts the plunger. Again.

Don't forget to tell your brethren how Pat Hill Tuff you are, little champ. While you disappear into HCH obscurity. Right with your cuogar gold CFB dreams.

At least @beelzebub stuck around after the first 4 losses. Look forward to seeing you on the Roadkill list in due time.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    Cougarfs said:

No way in hell.

Right. Man-Cred for hanging out and posting on a message board with a bunch of Dominant Big Brothers Pat on the head for you, little pup.

Life as a brides maid has landed you here. And caused your delusions.