Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Troy Fautanu, 2019 4* OL, Henderson (Liberty), NV (COMMITTED: HOLY SHIT)

Comments

• jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

His team played IMG last night. Blair Angulo was at the game and said Fautanu played RT and whooped a 5* DEs ass who's committed to Georgia. He said he didn't give up much pressure and manhandled the dude in the run game. Also said he has Tackle athleticism all the way even though he's only 6'4 and he will be getting a rating bump up to a 4* when the new ratings come out. Called him a total steal for UW. Also said Sama Paama is a total steal as well (we know) and that he's a freak athlete (no shit). Paama will likely be bumped up to a 4* as well.

That 5* DE is now the composite number 1 player in the country. Nolan Smith. Huff fucks.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

His team played IMG last night. Blair Angulo was at the game and said Fautanu played RT and whooped a 5* DEs ass who's committed to Georgia. He said he didn't give up much pressure and manhandled the dude in the run game. Also said he has Tackle athleticism all the way even though he's only 6'4

I’ve said all along, if you take out size and just watch the film. Fautanu’s a Tackle and Kalepo is a Guard. Not shade towards Kalepo, Fautanu’s feet are just that good. Because of spread, you don’t see too many guys run blocking like him & having feet as good as he does while keeping a base. Even Buelow doesn’t have that top speed and top quickness WHILE keeping that strong powerful base.
    Being short doesn’t DQ an OL from being a legit tackle prospect.

Belichick drafted 6’2” Isaiah Wynn our of Georgia in the 1st round this year to play LT
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,792
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    RDR said:
    That is some boner inducing “faaaaaalllm” (in the words of the great @Dennis_DeYoung)
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Jut watched this latest hudl video. Kid is a fucking mauler.

O-line is going to be devastating, and pretty soon I would guess.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

His senior film defies physics. This kid is good. He could play LT. DDY3

This kid is a different level.

2020 OL possibility?

LT - Fautanu
    LG - Wattenberg
    C - Curne or Luciano?
    RG - Bainivalu
    RT - Kirkland
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,804
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

You know, we should have an HH section at games where after every devastating offensive pancake or play we all collectively whip out our dongs and massively masturbate.

On to the pancakes for extra flavor?
  • ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Both Fautanu and Paama could be all conference on either side of the ball.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,792
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He plays like such an arrogant asshole and I love it. It cracks me up when he fucks some poor fat high school DL up and just stands over them.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,604
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't believe how quick and explosive this guy is. The way he moves makes him look small, as big HS kids cant move like that, but he touches people and they fall down He coupd block for two guys against the competition in his film.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You fuckers, I'm not going to click that link until Troy is signed and made it officially to camp and has turned down coffee cup advances from Tosh
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This young man is a fucking DESTROYER. Dawgtrenches gonna be dominating this conference real soon.