Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: Things snowflakes say

"I quit college football"

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

"I quit college football"º

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

"I quit college football"º

GRUNDLE STOp
    The cº
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    BearsWiin said:

I didn't quit college football, college football quit me

The advertising didn't quit
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,558 Founders Club
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Puppy, the cunt.
  • JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    1. "War on Christmas"
    2. "Thoughts and prayers"
    3. "Well thorough background checks won't stop the criminals from getting guns". -funny thing about that is almost all the mass shooters get the guns legally.
    I'm not worried about the guy trying to rob me. I'm worried about the guy trying to kill me and him self after.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    “I'm worried about the guy trying to kill me and him self after.“
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    This bored is boring as fuck. We are fans of two mediocre teams. Not much to get jazzed up about either way.

Oregon beat Washington. There will always be that.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    I agree with Meek. If you need to stream. Fox or ESPN apps are fine but if you are streaming it's usually because life is happening and you have to watch on the go. But the perfect scenario is you watch from the comfort of your own home. But if "our" UW game is on the phuken China network now we feel like those poor souls in North Korea no pun intended. Well maybe just a little. That have to watch state run TV and can't see behind the curtain. So then I say hey to myself I will go to Dave and Buster's to a horrible child birthday party that is hell in it's self. But any way I go up to the bartender and say hey you have 999,999 TV's in this bitch no one is watching this UCLA Oregon trash can you put the Washington vs Stanford game on and he replies of course what channel is that on? I reply PAC 12 and he says wow we don't get fancy channels just the popular ones. They were showing Missouri vs who the phuck cares because it was on a regular channel that is widely available no one in southern California gives a rats anus about Missouri but it was on TV. We are not special enough to have our own channel that is hard to get. Time Warner Cable went basically bankrupt because they did the same thing with the Dodgers and Lakers networks. They made it difficult to get to watch the games in Los Angeles so guess what? the gave in! In Los Angeles they held the Phuken Dodgers and Lakers from the people and time Warner had to give in and now it's available to everyone and they had to sell time Warner Cable to some other gigantic steal your money company because they didn't give the core audience what they need. PAC 12 network = C-SPAN. C-SPAN is not extra or hard to find just hard to watch. know your core customers!!!! As far as no beer in the stadium that is weak sauce even the soft azz Bruins have beer at the Rose bowl. What kind of Mormon/Moron shizz is that? Heavenly Father loves you!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

I agree with Meek. If you need to stream. Fox or ESPN apps are fine but if you are streaming it's usually because life is happening and you have to watch on the go. But the perfect scenario is you watch from the comfort of your own home. But if "our" UW game is on the phuken China network now we feel like those poor souls in North Korea no pun intended. Well maybe just a little. That have to watch state run TV and can't see behind the curtain. So then I say hey to myself I will go to Dave and Buster's to a horrible child birthday party that is hell in it's self. But any way I go up to the bartender and say hey you have 999,999 TV's in this bitch no one is watching this UCLA Oregon trash can you put the Washington vs Stanford game on and he replies of course what channel is that on? I reply PAC 12 and he says wow we don't get fancy channels just the popular ones. They were showing Missouri vs who the phuck cares because it was on a regular channel that is widely available no one in southern California gives a rats anus about Missouri but it was on TV. We are not special enough to have our own channel that is hard to get. Time Warner Cable went basically bankrupt because they did the same thing with the Dodgers and Lakers networks. They made it difficult to get to watch the games in Los Angeles so guess what? the gave in! In Los Angeles they held the Phuken Dodgers and Lakers from the people and time Warner had to give in and now it's available to everyone and they had to sell time Warner Cable to some other gigantic steal your money company because they didn't give the core audience what they need. PAC 12 network = C-SPAN. C-SPAN is not extra or hard to find just hard to watch. know your core customers!!!! As far as no beer in the stadium that is weak sauce even the soft azz Bruins have beer at the Rose bowl. What kind of Mormon/Moron shizz is that? Heavenly Father loves you!