Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Communism runs strong in the basketball board...

No 1st amendment in there. I try to make a post with a bunch of SEC in it as the huskies are getting killed and I see "You post will be approved after being reviewed by the moderator." Fuck, man, seriously. I'm out. Fuck all you basketball douches. I guess I'm not in your little club. Have fun jerking off together acting like you are higher-level basketball fans.

Comments

• Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You sound butt hurt.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sounds like ur a fuckin puss
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm hearing everyone is talking about how much better the new shitty coach is than the last one.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You sound like your might be in the club.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,534
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    the obvious - good bored selection
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,925
    Founders Club

No 1st amendment in there. I try to make a post with a bunch of SEC in it as the huskies are getting killed and I see "You post will be approved after being reviewed by the moderator." Fuck, man, seriously. I'm out. Fuck all you basketball douches. I guess I'm not in your little club. Have fun jerking off together acting like you are higher-level basketball fans.

Do you honestly think I am so protective of the UW basketball program that I'm crushing pro-SEC posts? Really bruh?

I just went into your account and clicked "verified". You should n't have that issue anymore. If you do, send me a PM.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

Wrong board
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    A real communist would use an open source forum instead of paying money for Vanilla.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    college basketball doesn't start until after Groundhog's Day

HTH
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2018
    Gwad said:

A real communist would use an open source forum instead of paying money for Vanilla.

The old timers here will remember 2013 when I temporarily switched from Vanilla to a low rent option at $65/month. It was crappy. People at first thought it was a joke that mocked Dawgman's disastrous upgrade. When people realized it was serious and that we were no longer using Vanilla, there was a mutiny.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Gwad said:

The old timers here will remember 2013 when I temporarily switched from Vanilla to a low rent option at $65/month. It was crappy. People at first thought it was a joke that mocked Dawgman's disastrous upgrade. When people realized it was serious and that we were no longer using Vanilla, there was a mutiny.
    I support Vanilla

#TeamSlowStrategy
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,434

Its a site error as called out by Stalin time and time again you fucking pussy
    @DerekJohnson can you fix this error so that it blocks every post by @DoogieMcDoogerson instead?

Thanks
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,481
    Hurtful.

@DerekJohnson can you fix this error so that it blocks every post by @DoogieMcDoogerson instead?

Thanks
  • Options
    Founders Club

Thanks
    Shouldn't you pony up $25 before asking for special treatment and favors? ;) <---- $75k
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

I'm hearing everyone is talking about how much better the new shitty coach is than the last one.

Like our? football coach?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It’s sad to see how far @wooderson92 has fallen.