Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we start calling them a mob now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Spineless, gutless, face-hiding little wimps. So tough in a mob. So weak on their own.

#EasyPrey
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2018

Spineless, gutless, face-hiding little wimps. So tough in a mob. So weak on their own.

#EasyPrey

At least they're covering up their man buns
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

How warped is your worldview that you’re more concerned about the racist bow-tie wearing DC elite dipshit being mildly inconvenienced by a handful of protesters than yet another mass casualty shooting.

This is clearly worse than mailing pipe bombs too.
    Are bombs that can't detonate really bombs? That's how we know it's a den black op.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    How many times did Woolery tap Susan Stafford?

That was some grade A hoot back in the day.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

How warped is your worldview that you’re more concerned about the racist bow-tie wearing DC elite dipshit being mildly inconvenienced by a handful of protesters than yet another mass casualty shooting.

Are bombs that can't detonate really bombs? That's how we know it's a den black op.
    See?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

See?
    Maybe he thought he was just sending bombs to “haters” and “bigots” I hear when you do that it’s not as bad as sending bombs to regular people.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

See?
    Maybe he thought he was just sending bombs to “haters” and “bigots” I hear when you do that it’s not as bad as sending bombs to regular people.
    See?

Both of you defend the dude who sent bombs over the people who knocked on a door. Denounce both shit dick.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,087

How many times did Woolery tap Susan Stafford?

That was some grade A hoot back in the day.

Chuck pulled some fine trim back in the day.

• Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

See?
    See?

Both of you defend the dude who sent bombs over the people who knocked on a door. Denounce both shit dick.
    No I am not defending him he just took the money from the dems to do the deed.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

See?
    See?

Take this shit to the Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steal bored.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

See?
    See?

Or the Russian Collusion bored
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

See?
    See?

And I thought that the tug was rock bottom on this shithole.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

See?
    See?

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

See?
    See?

Shhhhhh! I'm trolling retards!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Shhhhhh! I'm trolling retards!

You just stuck the hook through your own lip, dumbass.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

See?
    See?

Hey Dumbfuck my “defense” was the exact same thing that Cuomo said about Antifa that you claimed wasn’t a defense. How can what I said be a defense but what Cuomo said not be a defense when it was exactly the same?

What’s it like being a dipshit Hondo and does Coug pay you for those ass tonguings or do you do it gratis?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

I know that was a touchy subject a few weeks back and CNN was all OUTRAGED over how anyone could call the people who harassed Ted Cruz and Sara Sanders a "mob." Now that we know the same group that harassed Cruz are the same people that went to Tucker Carlson's house last night. Can we call them a mob now? Or is this just what Sanders and Cruz and Carlson signed up for as Don Lemon said?

The good news for you is that if there are enough black teenage boys who've ever been in a fight at school and who otherwise fit your (stupid af) profile of a thug, you can just mow them all down and solve the problem.

#bobhatesblackboys
    Speaking of pressing. JFC you’re trying way to hard here.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018

Strawmen gonna strawman.

Reminds me of the fag who was calling out people for caring about NCAA football games the week the Sandusky story broke. He thought they should cancel all games.