Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cunty Doogs

2»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

I think we'd all be interested in the story about how you grew up a Husky fan. Do tell!

If I had to hazard a guess, it would involve attending games with his dad on crisp fall afternoons. Walking to the stadium in a sea of purple. He maintained his loyalty to the huskies throughout his years at western/central/eastern/plu/spu/WSU/Whitman/whitworth/SU/UPS/LCC/BCC/GRCC/CC/ESC/Bates/ITT/UofPheonix/Heald/WSU-V

Honestly, you pretty much nailed it. Wrong college, but close enough.
    No way.
    DOA hates remoras. Finds them personally offensive.
    I hate predictability even more. 55 couldn't be any more of a Doog cliche if he lived in Kelso.

Disgusted.
    It's kind of weird to change user names and troll on a Husky board. I don't see the point.
    I'd say that depends on your definition of "troll". I'm not trolling shit. I'm calling you out and IGuaranFuckingTee there are those here who support my assertions. You do not belong here.
    Disagree.
    Test it. See who's right. Nobody wants another joiner-inner cockhole hanger-on like 55 in the club. He's 14a with a new apartment.

So far as of the time of this post my 'disagree' is more popular than your assertion. That seems to be a pretty conclusive test to me.

You're new, so I will help you out. A vote from Damone is a vote for Harv. Look up the history and get back to us.

Also, why do you dislike s14a?
    He's fucking stupid?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

It's kind of weird to change user names and troll on a Husky board. I don't see the point.

You obviously have never interacted with Harv before I take it. You are in for a rude awakening. This should be fun.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If want to criticize cunts thats fine but if your going to bash cunts then im out!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

I'd love to chime in but I got lost when Damone referred to Super Bowl XL... can you give me the year in American?

it was the same year that the Carolina Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup.