Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Since we all like stalking teen boys

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Swaye's Wigwam
Has anyone been stalking the coaches this week? Seeing where they are when posting on twitter and FB. I’d like to get my 10.95 worth by wild ass guesses on who they are visiting!!

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

Current travels plans per roof (my guesses on specific recruits they might be checking out in parenthesis):

Malloe to Hawai'i (for sure St. Louis kids & likely our other current Hawai’i recruits)
    Lubick to Oregon (Hopefully Portland area, check out WRs max lenzy & Silas Starr and RB jalen John)
    Paopao to Central Cali (Not sure, Bradley Archer maybe?)
    Kwat to East Texas (who the fuck knows, deer hunting maybe)
    Boner may also be going to Texas but not sure (probably new RB offer Zachary Evans and other 2020 kids)
    Huff to Nevada (is going to see Troy Fautanu because they haven’t seen him yet)
    Gregory to Cali (probably some white kids, maybe Heimuli)

Jimmy and Bush are staying here this week. Good cause they should be self-scouting like mofos, fuck pac-12 for scheduling a late bye week when we have two new coordinators. Probably will do the rounds at some local schools over the weekend, will be interested to see where they go specifically.

You are awesome!
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Domicillo said:

Current travels plans per roof (my guesses on specific recruits they might be checking out in parenthesis):

Malloe to Hawai'i (for sure St. Louis kids & likely our other current Hawai’i recruits)
    Lubick to Oregon (Hopefully Portland area, check out WRs max lenzy & Silas Starr and RB jalen John)
    Paopao to Central Cali (Not sure, Bradley Archer maybe?)
    Kwat to East Texas (who the fuck knows, deer hunting maybe)
    Boner may also be going to Texas but not sure (probably new RB offer Zachary Evans and other 2020 kids)
    Huff to Nevada (is going to see Troy Fautanu because they haven’t seen him yet)
    Gregory to Cali (probably some white kids, maybe Heimuli)

Jimmy and Bush are staying here this week. Good cause they should be self-scouting like mofos, fuck pac-12 for scheduling a late bye week when we have two new coordinators. Probably will do the rounds at some local schools over the weekend, will be interested to see where they go specifically.

Hopefully they arent deer hunting. Texas Mule deer season has a dead period from Nov.3 - Nov. 17. Now I'm thinking Texas is sick of Kwat coming to town and getting all their deer and put the gap here to stop him.