Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Florida yoga studio shooting

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
What a surprise. The shooter is a racist, white male. @SFGbob would it be racist to condemn all white men because of the recent shootings?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/03/us/yoga-studio-shooting-florida.html

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    so, Touchdown, You!?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    edited November 2018

What a surprise. The shooter is a racist, white male. @SFGbob would it be racist to condemn all white men because of the recent shootings?

Does anyone speak dumbfuck? I'm unclear with what this guy is trying to say. Are you under some impression that I've said white people don't shoot people dumbass?
    How is this even keeping score? The guy was obviously a nutcase and another one of those Incel losers. I don't recall ever declaring these guys were on my team in the first place. How is this shooting even political? His racism doesn't appear to have anything to do with the shooting. He was in the Army, maybe dumbass is blaming this on the military.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

Does anyone speak dumbfuck? I'm unclear with what this guy is trying to say. Are you under some impression that I've said white people don't shoot people dumbass?
    You didn’t think it was racist that Trump used one cop killing illegal immigrant as justification to condemn all illegal immigrants as coming from Latin America as violent criminals. By that logic, it shouldn’t be racist to assume all white males are homicidal lunatics. Make sense now Kunt?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,598 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

You didn’t think it was racist that Trump used one cop killing illegal immigrant as justification to condemn all illegal immigrants as coming from Latin America as violent criminals. By that logic, it shouldn’t be racist to assume all white males are homicidal lunatics. Make sense now Kunt?
    And you are all Jew haters
    Makes perfect sense

Not sure why so many folks argued with me yesterday

SFGbob said:

When you have to lie in order to make your point, maybe you never had a point to begin with. Trump never condemned all illegal immigrants as violent criminals. Why are you such a fucking liar?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

When you have to lie in order to make your point, maybe you never had a point to begin with. Trump never condemned all illegal immigrants as violent criminals. Why are you such a fucking liar?
    Strawman Strawman Strawman Strawman Strawman!
    edited November 2018
    Hardly a strawman my lightweight Kunt of a friend:

You didn’t think it was racist that Trump used one cop killing illegal immigrant as justification to condemn all illegal immigrants as coming from Latin America as violent criminals.

Liar or moron, take your pick Coug.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,196 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

the point is that the illegal should never have been here and the crime could not have occurred. Tough logic.

There are crazy and evil people in the world. They like to kill sheep.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That was the entire point of his ad but you were too fucking stupid to understand it. Not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya Bobby?
    The Ad clearly asks who else are the Rats letting into the country? We know that this one illegal was a murderous cop killer, how many of these new illegals are also violent criminals? Never does it claim they're all violent criminals.
    edited November 2018

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That was the entire point of his ad but you were too fucking stupid to understand it. Not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya Bobby?
    I think the entire point of the ad was to out dumbfucks like you, and I now understand that very clearly.
    SFGbob said:

The Ad clearly asks who else are the Rats letting into the country? We know that this one illegal was a murderous cop killer, how many of these new illegals are also violent criminals? Never does it claim they're all violent criminals.

Everything needs to be spoonfed for you to be able to comprehend. How does it feel going through life being the dumbest person in the room 81% of the time?
  • DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308

Fuck that guy. Anybody who is against yoga pants is a terrorist. Domestic, foreign..who cares? Fucking terrorist and must be stopped.

The Throbber nailed this one. Further discussion is superfluous....Bob.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited November 2018
    Did you vote?

How does this info in the NYTimes about an event in Florida affect your Vote on Port Commissioner and School Bored position #3?
    edited November 2018

SFGbob said:

Everything needs to be spoonfed for you to be able to comprehend. How does it feel going through life being the dumbest person in the room 81% of the time?
    What are you talking about? I picked up on your lies immediately. The Ad never condemned all illegals as violent killers. You pulled that claim right out of your ass.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited November 2018

I’m an Apache so don’t group me in with this group.